**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

People act like nelly has not gone diamond twice (or close to diamond twice) doesn't own apple bottoms and was not touring like crazy. Not saying I know all the finances but he has defiantly generated likely close to 100MM in his hay day. The BMI and ASCAP royalties don't lie. How much did he keep is another story. Bottom line is its plausable that those earrings are real.

Yes it is plausible that he can afford it. Absolutely. But Nelly has been seen with CZ chains. I am not saying whether they are really diamonds or not but just because someone can afford the real deal doesn't mean he has to spend the dough. I remember hearing Jadakiss say that Diddy ordered his assistant to cop him a pair of CZ earrings. So anything is possible.

Last edited:
I found my old class ring from high school the other day. Do you guys think it's worth anything in scrap gold? It's 10k paid $400 for it damn near 10 years ago. I haven't wore it in that long either. I thought about scrapping it to see if it was worth anything with gold being so high right now.

I found my old class ring from high school the other day. Do you guys think it's worth anything in scrap gold? It's 10k paid $400 for it damn near 10 years ago. I haven't wore it in that long either. I thought about scrapping it to see if it was worth anything with gold being so high right now.

probably not even 100$ or 50$...gold is 1477 lowest its been in a while!

to keep it all da way funky, da term "bling" existed pre-cash money

killa cam for example had a line that went "rings bling bling, guns blam blam" which was way back in da children of da corn era..

cash money was da only one that made a song isolating da term, it was eventually gonna enter common usage anyways.

Here we go again :lol:

Last edited:
FYI - owning "bling bling" as a trademark only allows you to operate a trade with that term. You don't get paid anytime someone says "bling bling", obviously. And to get really technical, you don't even have to register a trademark, you own a right to the trademark simply by carrying on an established trade with that term. Birdmam don't know what the hell he's talking about.

killa cam for example had a line that went "rings bling bling, guns blam blam" which was way back in da children of da corn era..

cash money was da only one that made a song isolating da term, it was eventually gonna enter common usage anyways.

first known usage of bling bling.

You just had to provoke him, now the next 5 pages will be devoted to this discussion :lol:

Last edited:

You just had to provoke him, now the next 5 pages will be devoted to this discussion
laugh.gif
what are you talkin about, if anything all he did is re-affirm da fact that "bling bling" existed before cash money.

Back
Top Bottom