**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

gold_2_year_o_usd.png

nthat.gif
yep, I spoke about this a couple months back with JC in here, I was explaining how gold was making the death cross which could mean that a bearish period is ahead, many commodities analyst on the street were calling for this bearish trend throughout 2013, over the past several months.

I actually jumped in the trade a couple months ago with futures and etfs, nice little gain $$$
pimp.gif

I believe I heard the next resistance is somewhere around $1383, so watch for a close below that and you should see further downside

Last edited:
Everybody seems to believe gold is going much lower, which is why I think the opposite will probably happen. It just seems to be the way the markets work. Apple to $1,000 didn't turn out too well.

I feel the gold trend will reset itself; there is too much artificial money still and it being printed in the billions. IMO stocks at times act irrational due to those institutions making waves in it; however the actual fundamentals of why the stock is high has not changed though there is pressure on the orginal trading strategy. I'm sold all my long gold positions around Jan and Feb 13

Last edited:
Yes it is plausible that he can afford it. Absolutely. But Nelly has been seen with CZ chains. I am not saying whether they are really diamonds or not but just because someone can afford the real deal doesn't mean he has to spend the dough. I remember hearing Jadakiss say that Diddy ordered his assistant to cop him a pair of CZ earrings. So anything is possible.
Yes it is plausible that he can afford it. Absolutely. But Nelly has been seen with CZ chains. I am not saying whether they are really diamonds or not but just because someone can afford the real deal doesn't mean he has to spend the dough. I remember hearing Jadakiss say that Diddy ordered his assistant to cop him a pair of CZ earrings. So anything is possible.

Exactly. Ocho Cinco said he paid $10 for his earrings and people think they're real because of who he is.

Lol it is common for people with expensive jewelry to have a cheaper variant. I'm many cases the exact replica of what they own. This is easy to do with generic thins like earrings. Chad has custom chains; so unless he is a complete fraud funny style dude, to me it's more to keep attention off him.

I know in argument you could say well Rick Ross wears fake jewelry. Yes indeed and he also wears a lot of real jewelry.

how thoro some people are comes down to personality. Show off type dudes that have money and run with dudes with money that really buy gold and diamonds won't just be stepping out there with fake jewels. My main consensus is that people have real and fake pieces and wear them together.

Some of these guys have multi million dollar properties in some cases more than 1. I'm sure they have blown a quarter million on some jewels.

If that thing is real gold, it is a blessing from heaven for jack boys. Imagine just running by and snatching 10k off of someone's head in an instant.

Back
Top Bottom