**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

I guarantee you we'll see $2.99 around my way soon, and that would mean it's dropping fast.

the gallon of milk also dropped around my way, that goes with metals and gas i noticed over the past year

for metals the prices have to stick at this level or keep dropping for people to lower their prices, lots of dealers online are claiming sold out (of silver and gold eagles) or charging higher premiums

It's tough for jewelers to drop the prices, when the market is so volatile like it is right now. Say they sell a bunch of inventory for cheap while the gold is at 1300 or whatever, then it goes up quick, they have to restock and could actually lose money.

So with gold dropping low where's a good place to pick up pamp bars online? I checked on apmex.com but I'm wondering if their prices are gonna reflect the what gold is costing now.

So with gold dropping low where's a good place to pick up pamp bars online? I checked on apmex.com but I'm wondering if their prices are gonna reflect the what gold is costing now.
apmex updates the price regularly to reflect the current price.

You guys can talk about gold prices dropping and stuff but your jeweler is still going to jack the price in the labor and diamonds :lol:

Really Sitting Back, Getting Laced With Game Right Now 
pimp.gif

pamp bars carry high premiums, even higher today

scottsdalesilver.com
providentmetals.com
silvertowne.com
monarchpreciousmetals.com

all better and cheaper than apmex (they tax on shipping)

It's tough for jewelers to drop the prices, when the market is so volatile like it is right now. Say they sell a bunch of inventory for cheap while the gold is at 1300 or whatever, then it goes up quick, they have to restock and could actually lose money.
alot of em copped at these higher prices, so unless da whole floor give away they'll stubbornly maintain higher prices

because they they dont wanna lose money...like homie above said they'll probably splash all those pieces in diamonds

to justify da high prices.

It's no so much what they will go back to, it's what they won't fall to. Prices will base and make a stead climb back up. I could make a strategic call but I get paid for that and I have a position I am going to take in GLD and many other miner stocks. Most of what you saw today were margin calls, squeezes and just down right panic.

Everyone thinks Gold is going to stabilize and climb back up again. I'm going on a limb, I predict that it drops some more for a bit longer. But you clowns are not getting deals on Jesus Pieces and Cubans. Lmao.

Lmao at the last sentence [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Everyone thinks Gold is going to stabilize and climb back up again. I'm going on a limb, I predict that it drops some more for a bit longer. But you clowns are not getting deals on Jesus Pieces and Cubans. Lmao.

You talking about buying an actual physical bar as an investment.. better off just doing stocks your gonna lose too much on premiums and when you decide to melt them you gotta pay refinery fee's... unless you purchase a large amount or you bought them when gold was super low its really not worth it

tell you what, scrap value gold is where its at, if you can find someone sellin their chain if it gets any cheaper those are da people

you seek out first.

Back
Top Bottom