**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

72aaf5aea31b11e2bdf822000a1fa51c_7.jpg

Bruh, he looks like a cross between you and Killa Cam.

I can't stop laughin'. That dude is the missing link between Ninja and Camron. :lol:

Last edited:
I have an honest question, hopefully somone of yall can provide insite. Has silver always been played out due to it's price being lower than gold? All you ever see people wearing now-a-days is Gold not so much platinum any more, but there was the time were that was big. They all have higher prices than what you see silver at. Do you look down to people that wear silver? Financially, I know not everyone can afford the samethings, but at the same time, people like jewelry just as much as another person. I guess this is why you see people with the "fake it till you make it" possibly?

I have an honest question, hopefully somone of yall can provide insite. Has silver always been played out due to it's price being lower than gold? All you ever see people wearing now-a-days is Gold not so much platinum any more, but there was the time were that was big. They all have higher prices than what you see silver at. Do you look down to people that wear silver? Financially, I know not everyone can afford the samethings, but at the same time, people like jewelry just as much as another person. I guess this is why you see people with the "fake it till you make it" possibly?
i personally wouldn't rock a silver chain unless it was super brolic silver cuban from daniels, but even then it would be a stunt dummy piece

and nothing to brag about...

silver as jewelry sucks because it tarnishes and da weight isn't like gold or platinum...

looking at grabbing a 14k or 18k solid yellow gold Figaro bracelet

what am i looking at spending?

Back
Top Bottom