**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

c'mon b you haven't learned anything? goldprice.org for da spot prices

jackhunt.com scrap calculator to do da math on purity and weight, and then shop around on who got da closet

price of what you looking for.

Gold was too high for me to even consider copping something ..

**** is dropping

A few jewelers in my city pissed me off with their prices .. Straight rape ..

I just want something around 90-125 grams ..

I'll check it out

I'm not in a rush.

You are looking at 5k minimum. I wouldn't recommend any cuban smaller than 8mm.

im a clown yet you made a new screen name just joined just to try to slander? try again twerp :lol:
:lol:
Whats the actual price difference between a 1ct diamond vs a moissanite with the relatively same colour/cut/clarity etc.? I remember when you guys were talking about chef's chain and someone said it was moissanite and someone said it'll still be pretty expensive even if it was moissanite

Good luck even finding someone who will make custom jewelry with moissanites. Most of those dudes make their profit off of the diamonds, so they aren't trying to hear that moissanite talk. They are usually around 10% the price of the same sized diamond. There is a moissanite lab in Washington Heights in New York that does good deals, but it is run by some shady Dominicans.

when you say "good luck" JC on the mois custom jeweler talk.... if i asked Daniels to ice out a cuban if I provided the mois stones, they wouldnt? just curious

im a clown yet you made a new screen name just joined just to try to slander? try again twerp
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Whats the actual price difference between a 1ct diamond vs a moissanite with the relatively same colour/cut/clarity etc.? I remember when you guys were talking about chef's chain and someone said it was moissanite and someone said it'll still be pretty expensive even if it was moissanite

Good luck even finding someone who will make custom jewelry with moissanites. Most of those dudes make their profit off of the diamonds, so they aren't trying to hear that moissanite talk. They are usually around 10% the price of the same sized diamond. There is a moissanite lab in Washington Heights in New York that does good deals, but it is run by some shady Dominicans.
look up manhattan moissantie in NYC, of course you can find people who will work with moissanite, and OF COURSE you'll find

cats who wont work with it because it disrupts with their diamond mark ups
laugh.gif

when you say "good luck" JC on the mois custom jeweler talk.... if i asked Daniels to ice out a cuban if I provided the mois stones, they wouldnt? just curious
this is me just assuming, but i dunno if daniels sets stones in general..could be wrong though.

dianel will make you a cuban link outta silver if thats what you want so he'll work with you if he can IMO.

You would pay an exorbitant fee for the labor, I can assure you of that. Most jewelers make their profit off of the diamond markup, so it isn't really worth it for them to deal with moissanite, especially if you are providing the stones yourself. We need Ben Baller's fake Hundreds chain makin' *** to come in here, he could definitely address these moissanite questions better than I can.

this is me just assuming, but i dunno if daniels sets stones in general..could be wrong though.

dianel will make you a cuban link outta silver if thats what you want so he'll work with you if he can IMO.

I am thinking that they set diamonds, because they made Al Dente's Jesus and I have seen some pendants in there with rocks in 'em. I don't know about setting stones in a cuban. I know some cats in NY who can do that, but they aren't trying to hear that moissanite talk at all. If I had some moissanites and wanted some work like that done, I would probably just hit LAX up to do the work because I know that he can do it and he isn't gonna rape the price.

im a clown yet you made a new screen name just joined just to try to slander? try again twerp
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

http://www.b2cjewels.com/Search-Diamond.aspx

do da homework, a 2 carat diamond can range from 8 grand ALLLL da day to 70K because variables of da cut, color, clarity

and who graded it, from GIA (gemology institute of america) to IGI to AGS, which can WILDLY effect price.

meanwhile in moissanite land...they ALL are cut da same way coming out da factory of charles & covard

(they rate their moissanites VS1-2 in comparison to a diamond, with H-I on da color grade scale)

and da price for a 2 carat mossianite loose stone last time i check is just under 5 bills.

You would pay an exorbitant fee for the labor, I can assure you of that. Most jewelers make their profit off of the diamond markup, so it isn't really worth it for them to deal with moissanite, especially if you are providing the stones yourself. We need Ben Baller's fake Hundreds chain makin' *** to come in here, he could definitely address these moissanite questions better than I can.
in layman terms is da equivalent of telling da footlocker employee "no i dont want to buy sock, just sneakers"

they make a greater commission on socks because of da sock markup, then da sneakers.

in layman terms is da equivalent of telling da footlocker employee "no i dont want to buy sock, just sneakers"

they make a greater commission on socks because of da sock markup, then da sneakers.

It is worse than that, bruh. I know a ton of jewelers won't even consider moissanite at all. I asked a few jewelers about it in a Jesus piece and they all laughed and said no way. Everyone except for Tito.

He said, "No way, Jose!"

Last edited:

It is worse than that, bruh. I know a ton of jewelers won't even consider moissanite at all. I asked a few jewelers about it in a Jesus piece and they all laughed and said no way. Everyone except for Tito.

He said, "No way, Jose!"
i doubt anyone is turning away money, no matter how much LESS of a markup they can charge..manhattan moissanite is RIGHT ON

da diamond district, so to say you can't something set with mosissanite is being short sighted.

hahahaha no doubt, well i was curious. Thought about icing some Cartiers out, why not mois? lol

idk, i did buy some loose mois stones off ebay just cause, price was cheap and had leftover $$$ in paypal. they look nice/clear and shine bright. Its still the thought tho of it not being a diamond.

hahahaha no doubt, well i was curious. Thought about icing some Cartiers out, why not mois? lol

idk, i did buy some loose mois stones off ebay just cause, price was cheap and had leftover $$$ in paypal. they look nice/clear and shine bright. Its still the thought tho of it not being a diamond.

lets see what they lookin like. :nerd:

He said, "No way, Jose!"

i doubt anyone is turning away money, no matter how much LESS of a markup they can charge..manhattan moissanite is RIGHT ON

da diamond district, so to say you can't something set with mosissanite is being short sighted.

I'm talking outside of New York. I don't doubt that you could find someone in NY who works with moissanite, but in Atlanta, Miami or even LA, it is gonna' be a stretch.

Old photo when I first got them, I will snap some professional photos tomorrow next to my diamond ring and try to compare

Diamonds is to Jordan's on NDC as moisonite is to Jordan's on AirRandy.com? I'll look into that moisonite stuff just for information purposes but I doubt I'm going that road.

On the issue of diamonds and reselling value. I had a cousin that bought his fiancé a $10,000.00 ring. **** hit the fan and they never got married. He asked for the ring back and she was lagging on returning it. After maybe 2 months she gave him back "the ring". That same week he got it back he went to sell it and the jeweler told him it wasn't even a diamond. His ex fiancé switched the diamond with glass! He later found out she used the money from the diamond switch to pay off her student loans. Women can be cold blooded!

Diamonds is to Jordan's on NDC as moisonite is to Jordan's on AirRandy.com? I'll look into that moisonite stuff just for information purposes but I doubt I'm going that road.

On the issue of diamonds and reselling value. I had a cousin that bought his fiancé a $10,000.00 ring. **** hit the fan and they never got married. He asked for the ring back and she was lagging on returning it. After maybe 2 months she gave him back "the ring". That same week he got it back he went to sell it and the jeweler told him it wasn't even a diamond. His ex fiancé switched the diamond with glass! He later found out she used the money from the diamond switch to pay off her student loans. Women can be cold blooded!
more of a reason to get her mois, then a diamond after 5-10yr anniv hahaha

He said, "No way, Jose!"

first good one in a while :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:
basically the diamond vs mois talk can come down to this.... "whats the difference between the 4.0 and a 4.6???" or in Ninja term, a dodge R/T or an SRT? I'll wait...

More like that Supra dusting da Ferrari at da end of

Fast & furious for way less money.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom