**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

this is a serious question... how legitimate is Slick Ricks Jewels??

i would bet 100%. hes had most of his joints since way way back. alot of the brolic medallions and chains are hollow im guessing. and it doesn't look like high quality work, stones or gold.

What does it mean when a gold chain is "diamond cut"? 

no shots, but are you familiar w/ google? here is the first result.

What is a diamond cut chain?
Answer:
the term "diamond cut" means a method of using cutting tools to make fine, sharp edges on the chain so that the links flash & catch the light like diamonds. hope this helps!

So, Ninja hood has pledged to never show his face around here if he does not cop that jesus by the end of this year.
roll.gif

I rather he stays on here and be known as the cat who had the jesus on lay away for damb near a decade.....

Serious question ninja, didn't you get a gun license? How is that working out now with NY trying to be so damb anal about the guns and what not???

So, Ninja hood has pledged to never show his face around here if he does not cop that jesus by the end of this year.
roll.gif

I rather he stays on here and be known as the cat who had the jesus on lay away for damb near a decade.....

Serious question ninja, didn't you get a gun license? How is that working out now with NY trying to be so damb anal about the guns and what not???
this is true...i will be on a self imposed exile until i come back with that.

gun license was going to be acquired after i had attained my CDL ( which i now have) because of da nature of da gun licence, its expensive

and its not guaranteed. da total cost is north of a stack, and if you're not approved by 1 police plaza there is no refund...

so imma go for it, but i wanna make sure i got a big enough stash so if i lose a stack it wont be a huge loss.

Last edited:
no shots, but are you familiar w/ google? here is the first result.

What is a diamond cut chain?
Answer:
the term "diamond cut" means a method of using cutting tools to make fine, sharp edges on the chain so that the links flash & catch the light like diamonds. hope this helps!
Not sure why you also posted a 2 tone pave chain--i think youre going to confuse him. Although they are both diamond cut

Last edited:
I really just peeped a kkk chain though. SMH I would yank that with the quickness just for principles sake..

Back
Top Bottom