**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Tvj
Tvjohnny.net.... Mold was sent to me in 2-3days I'm just slackin on sendin it back
Copped the do it yourself kit from the site or dentist?

How would I go about getting a mold from my dentist and mailing it so it doesnt damange?

Last edited:
Who do I get in touch with about one of those angels? I'd need one in 14k-18k. And if anyone has one, mind sharing the specs on it as far as size dimensions and weight? Thanks.

Lax has em, a long with other people
Do you mind pointing me in the direction of the other people? Homie on the last page was talking about sending lax work 10 months ago and not getting anything back but bad news. Not feeling good about that. I need the angel to be in my hands in ~3 weeks.

Last edited:
the term "diamond cut" means a method of using cutting tools to make fine, sharp edges on the chain so that the links flash & catch the light like diamonds. hope this helps!

Good looks but what I really should have asked was what Niketalk's opinion is on these types of chains..? 

6dc2cb68aa4e11e2a45b22000a9e06cb_7.jpg

riff raff chain.

isnt he sponsored by red bull? i know he was in the past but i dont keep up with him anymore

I think he may have been but he's been with Monster heavy for a while. Got a big tat (may be fake tho) on his back of the logo. Not sure if he's like part owner or what but he def be draped in Monster like he be wit DC

Who do I get in touch with about one of those angels? I'd need one in 14k-18k. And if anyone has one, mind sharing the specs on it as far as size dimensions and weight? Thanks.

Lax has em, a long with other people
Do you mind pointing me in the direction of the other people? Homie on the last page was talking about sending lax work 10 months ago and not getting anything back but bad news. Not feeling good about that. I need the angel to be in my hands in ~3 weeks.

That was me with the 10 month predicament. In LAX's defense, he doesn't really do grills. I think that he has those angels already in stock, so it shouldn't take more than a week or two to get one. Plenty of cats here have angels and Jesus pieces from LAX.

I really mess with this Givenchy Shark Tooth necklace. Too bad I can't find it anymore. Saw one on Ebay but it isn't solid like the one below. How much would it cost to get something like this made? I'm not one into chains to keep it trill so even 10k Gold would be cool with me. LOL Not to mention I don't even think the real one is even Gold. I called Versace a couple days ago and they said their Medusa chain is 18k Gold plated and it was $825 with the chain and pendent. So hopefully I can get a decent price to have this made.

That was me with the 10 month predicament. In LAX's defense, he doesn't really do grills. I think that he has those angels already in stock, so it shouldn't take more than a week or two to get one. Plenty of cats here have angels and Jesus pieces from LAX.
I will vouch for LAX, I have gotten a few things done by him as well as a watch.

Last edited:
Any reason other than cost that a lot of custom jewelry is made in 14k? I have emailed a few jewelers about 18k angels, they all can do it but some noted that the chain would still be 14k. I just have something against 14k, I want it at least 75% gold. Also, I'm thinking about getting a gold Rolex some time down the line and my OCD would make me want everything to match.

are those rings or coins/charms?

if so or not where can i find something similar to this for a small gold chain? 

Any reason other than cost that a lot of custom jewelry is made in 14k? I have emailed a few jewelers about 18k angels, they all can do it but some noted that the chain would still be 14k. I just have something against 14k, I want it at least 75% gold. Also, I'm thinking about getting a gold Rolex some time down the line and my OCD would make me want everything to match.

I'm no expert on gold but gold is a soft metal so 14k would hold up better than 18k over time. I also think it may be easier for jewelers to work with but I'm not sure.

Back
Top Bottom