**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

That's that same piece jay-z had in the video (ain't no *****).but his had no bail at the head...it was connected bye the hands.

that ish is raw, not even going to front, i'm not a fan of the Jesus piece nor am I religious but I'd rock that cross with Jesus on it.

Ice Berg Slim rocking it in another pic

like trade him a goat for a chain?
lol if only, naw but golds dropped and it his chains use ot be way cheaper but he knows he's popular so he jacked his prices up fair bit but nothing that puts it out of reach but I would like to get the chain at the before price of 2200 rather then 2600 since he still makes 600$ after you remove the cost of the gold. at the 2600 price he makes a grand, no hate on that but obviously as the consumer I want to save money. note this is for the 6mm at 24 inches 14k (60 grams)

like trade him a goat for a chain?

lol if only, naw but golds dropped and it his chains use ot be way cheaper but he knows he's popular so he jacked his prices up fair bit but nothing that puts it out of reach but I would like to get the chain at the before price of 2200 rather then 2600 since he still makes 600$ after you remove the cost of the gold. at the 2600 price he makes a grand, no hate on that but obviously as the consumer I want to save money. note this is for the 6mm at 24 inches 14k (60 grams)

i think its been discussed here, for the most part no. he already paid for the gold and made the chain before the price in gold went down plus like you said he knows what the market commands. as said before cash is king so walking into the store w/ the 2200 in hand might work.

and that 600 over the cost of gold isn't much once you factor in the alloys, labor and other costs (staff, rent, utilities, insurance, security) associated w/ getting that chain to you.

Last edited:
cuz im canadian and have to pay the exchange rate im gonna wait till i have 3 thousand and the contact him and hopefully he will do it for a little less especially if I promise to comeback for custom work or a smaller cuban. worse comes to worse I pay the full price which at 2200 doesn't even make that big of a dent when spending that much already.

If I don't get it (which I will) ill pull a ninjahood and leave for ever.

Back
Top Bottom