**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

"Turn the bass down! My sneakers are gonna fall of their stands onto the floor"

LMAO

Somebody should make an "essentials" meme for that dude.

A boom box, a pen with a chain on it ripped from being attached to a counter, a Klansman hood, a lawn chair (for camping)....

Yep. Got a little out of hand. I take some of the blame. Dude was straight up trolling though.I never understand cats who come in here to talk about how they don't like jewelry, or how Jesus pieces are dumb, etc. I don't go into the Jordan brand forum and say that I hate Jordans, or go into the Air Force One thread and say that Forces are stupid. Why even post anything in here if you aren't interested? How many people have been roasted in here for doing that exact same thing?

...I'd like to see you try! :tongue:

My dude, JC!

Next time, just report the user and handle things respectfully.

He was banned for his racist and homophobic comments, and we don't want people who would make such disgusting statements to be part of the community, but we expect ALL members to conduct themselves in a mature and responsible way.  Had the situation been handled differently, we could've minimized the disruption to the thread - and the amount of deeply offensive material our members and viewers were unfortunately exposed to.  Engaging in a protracted "flame war" was of benefit to NO ONE.  

Thank you! Dude was a blight to this forum.

Last edited:
You're right Meth.. next time I'll report him right off the back.
Back to the jewels.
All from Franky Diamonds
striaght ziamond empire quality lol

@JC your setup is mean 
nthat.gif

i bought a chain from franky diamonds .....hes whatever tho b hes here in the flea market they be taxing like crazy lol i had to make pretend i was going to leave to get the right price on a franco ....he has alot of that crystal diamond / 8k gold stuff lol stopped messing with his store after they sold me a indian face ring that wasnt even scratching 10k , luckily they gave me a full refund ....oh and i bought a set of diamond earrings really big and nice and they diamonds kept falling out , they refunded me that but in store credit

i bought a chain from franky diamonds .....hes whatever tho b hes here in the flea market they be taxing like crazy lol i had to make pretend i was going to leave to get the right price on a franco ....he has alot of that crystal diamond / 8k gold stuff lol stopped messing with his store after they sold me a indian face ring that wasnt even scratching 10k , luckily they gave me a full refund ....oh and i bought a set of diamond earrings really big and nice and they diamonds kept falling out , they refunded me that but in store credit
what flea is he in? USA? i looked for him when i went. Or is it the smaller flea/strip mall next to USA. 

There is nothing wrong with a salary like that, as long as you are making your money work for you. You have to have some other investments, whether it be internet sales, a private business or just playing with stocks or Forex. A 9 to 5 just doesn't cut it these days. :smh:

Yea, there's nothing wrong with that salary as long as you aren't trying to call someone else out on what they are making.

Back
Top Bottom