**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

If I were to go into IF and order something come back to pick it up and they had their logo on it I wouldn't be too happy if they didn't tell me from the beginning.

If I were to go into IF and order something come back to pick it up and they had their logo on it I wouldn't be too happy if they didn't tell me from the beginning.

That's kind of a no brainier they are gonna put their logo on the back of all their work tho. That's like saying your gonna id a pair of shoes and Nike won't put a swoosh or lebrons signature won't be on the shoe.

Brittney Dailey?
Thank you brothers 
smokin.gif

That's kind of a no brainier they are gonna put their logo on the back of all their work tho. That's like saying your gonna id a pair of shoes and Nike won't put a swoosh or lebrons signature won't be on the shoe.

Agreed, but there is a big difference from Jacob putting J&co very small on the back of bail and LAX putting his address, website, social security number, taco order, and ingredients to his horchata on the back of a medallion.

Is that a Nas diss on Clique when Jay says "Yeh I'm talking Ri, yeh I'm talking B, me I'm talking bossy, not talking Kelis"

I took that as a shot at Nas cause his album mentions ex wife kelis alot.

Dope pic though I wonder what those dudes talk about if they were to be just hanging out

Is that a Nas diss on Clique when Jay says "Yeh I'm talking Ri, yeh I'm talking B, me I'm talking bossy, not talking Kelis"

I took that as a shot at Nas cause his album mentions ex wife kelis alot.

Dope pic though I wonder what those dudes talk about if they were to be just hanging out
i think he was referencing the fact that he was a boss, but not a boss in the vein of kelis (who made the song 'bossy').

Back
Top Bottom