**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Young sosa, nice avy brother  
smokin.gif

i think he was referencing the fact that he was a boss, but not a boss in the vein of kelis (who made the song 'bossy').
Nas last album he's talking Kelis on multiple tracks-- on the intro, the outro, all over the place. He's definitely 'talking kelis.' Kelis is only relevant as Nas ex. I took it as a not very subliminal

More importantly though, why is this nerd calling himself B. I. G. on that track?

"benballer  Back to work Monday, but I put in so much hard work over the weekend that today feels like a Wednesday... #diamondlife  x #benballer  jewelry collab in progress! Release date is very soon. We have an unpolo, grizzly bear and brilliant diamond all in pure silver dipped in 18k gold releasing at the diamond fairfax store and online. Then later the bolts and bearings and cutty pieces to follow! Stay tuned! Much love to all my lifers out there. much love to the captain @nickydiamonds1  have a great week and make today a great day! LOVE ALWAYS WINS!"

Any Thoughts On The Pure Silver Dipped In Gold? Could've Sworn Ben Baller Always Talked Down On Plating ****, BUT, He Did Point Out In The Comments He's

Not Trying To Pass This Off As 100% Gold,,,Either Way I'm Cool Offa Dipped Silver....No Thanks
mean.gif

AllStarDope you got some nice smaller detailed pieces, I like...you thinking of adding anything else to your setup though? 

Oh and I'm surprised at Ben Baller doing the silver gold plated pieces from a jewelry view but as a collab product with diamond I guess it makes it more affordable to the masses...what's everyones general view on plated silver jewelry? 

"benballer Back to work Monday, but I put in so much hard work over the weekend that today feels like a Wednesday... #diamondlife x #benballer jewelry collab in progress! Release date is very soon. We have an unpolo, grizzly bear and brilliant diamond all in pure silver dipped in 18k gold releasing at the diamond fairfax store and online. Then later the bolts and bearings and cutty pieces to follow! Stay tuned! Much love to all my lifers out there. much love to the captain @nickydiamonds1 have a great week and make today a great day! LOVE ALWAYS WINS!"

Any Thoughts On The Pure Silver Dipped In Gold? Could've Sworn Ben Baller Always Talked Down On Plating ****, BUT, He Did Point Out In The Comments He's
Not Trying To Pass This Off As 100% Gold,,,Either Way I'm Cool Offa Dipped Silver....No Thanks:smh:

its pretty telling to what we already know in this thread:

gold >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> diamonds

thats where da real value is at.

NBA players been having wack jewelry since that ban david stern instituted in da league...

i used to LOVE right before da ban came in place they would be shining hard body right in da press conference...

Interesting fact: The engraving on the back of the mushroom is the flower of life, for those that dont know what this is ill explain.

A "Flower of Life" figure consists of seven or more overlapping circles, in which the center of each circle is on the circumference of up to six surrounding circles of the same diameter. However, the surrounding circles need not be clearly or completely drawn; in fact, some ancient symbols that are claimed as examples of the Flower of Life contain only a single circle or hexagon.

Figures as prominent as Leonardo da Vinci  [sup][citation needed][/sup]  ascribed significance to the Flower of Life and three similar symbols, called the "Egg of Life," the "Fruit of Life," the "Seed of Life. These figures have historically been considered symbols of sacred geometry, with some authors asserting that they represent ancient spiritual beliefs, and that they depict fundamental aspects of space and time.

More@Wiki:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flower_of_Life

For those that dont like to read:

Last edited:
AllStarDope you got some nice smaller detailed pieces, I like...you thinking of adding anything else to your setup though? 

Oh and I'm surprised at Ben Baller doing the silver gold plated pieces from a jewelry view but as a collab product with diamond I guess it makes it more affordable to the masses...what's everyones general view on plated silver jewelry? 
Thank you erm i have an 18k full size black pvd jesus + chain too, thats good to wear with anything
smokin.gif

i really like this watch and this bracelet but cant afford it right now,
thanks for asking
wink.gif

Dream Watch^^^

Cartier Love Bracelet^^^

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom