**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

If You Visit The IF&Co Website, And Go To The Last Page Of Pendants There Are Standard Gold Jesus Piece's For Sale

But With No Pictures, Was Wondering If This Was 
A- Too Busy To Take Pictures 

or B- Dont Want People Copying The Mold 

Last edited:
anything wrong with 10k gold?

will gold prices be heading down? on a site i check i see his prices have dipped litle by little... :nerd:

good news for me eventually :lol:

Ben has the best looking micro Jesus mold

easily, i am in love with it but dont wanna spend that much regardless. i want to but at the same time, the two other chains i rock religiously which are religious are both stainless steel and have a cool look to them. would be cool (not for you guys obviously) to get one in sterling or steel to rock. for some reason id feel weird rocking steel and gold together. dont know why

easily, i am in love with it but dont wanna spend that much regardless. i want to but at the same time, the two other chains i rock religiously which are religious are both stainless steel and have a cool look to them. would be cool (not for you guys obviously) to get one in sterling or steel to rock. for some reason id feel weird rocking steel and gold together. dont know why

go for it. i don't see why they would not make you one in silver.

So my fiance tells me yesterday she wants a micro jesus piece, with no stones whatsoever. Just the piece. What am i looking at on price?

A friend of mine is getting one of this...

14k Gold VS-SI diamonds for 750$ more or less. Not sure without diamonds though.

im guessing same guy selling one on ebay whos a member here? they look good in that pic but on ebay doesnt look so well. hes also asking for $400 with no stones and i dont think it includes chain.

would like more pics tho, looks solid in that one...

go for it. i don't see why they would not make you one in silver.

EDIT:

:rofl:

just checked the site, guess they just released them. Silver nd gold plated silver! $300. def coppin one now

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Last edited:
they must be having issues, i keep getting the same error with that email as well..

Back
Top Bottom