**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Heres some pics of MY **** not what i bought to sell or my boys **** and this ain't even half of it.... Much love to all NTers and God Bless Happy 4th of JULY

Nice! :smokin Is the chain white gold or platinum?

I was trying to price out a similar setup in gold but didn't like the prices I was getting. I was like damn, I could buy a 5oz bar off apmex.com and have money left over at some of the prices I was quoted.

Last edited:
best place in nyc to buy a yellow gold day date 2 at a decent price? or is nyc a bad place to buy watches?

best place in nyc to buy a yellow gold day date 2 at a decent price? or is nyc a bad place to buy watches?
Go to rolexforums.com and find the seller " DAVIDSW " . He has the best world wide connects on most high end watches. there are also other great dealers on the site. i have seen some priced in the low 20's no tax or anything out the door . He is based in FL, but will ship over night. most Rolex collectors don't deal with store fronts. They go to the stores to try them on and buy online from trusted dealers on Rolexforums.com or something a like. You can also try timezone.com not as many dealers post on that site though.  you will be looking at spending around 30k ish on pre owned and plus sales tax at a store front. there is just to much money in NYC to give discounts on that watch. If bought new at the NYC Rolex store look at paying full MSRP plus sales tax. So, around 40K ish when its all said and done.

So my fiance tells me yesterday she wants a micro jesus piece, with no stones whatsoever. Just the piece. What am i looking at on price?

So my fiance tells me yesterday she wants a micro jesus piece, with no stones whatsoever. Just the piece. What am i looking at on price?
A friend of mine is getting one of this...

14k Gold VS-SI diamonds for 750$ more or less. Not sure without diamonds though.

Very Classy Watch. I see you F*&^ with supreme (pun intended) Have you seen the Supreme Rolex, thoughts?

Looks awesome but couldn't have been for sale at Supreme?  Seems like something someone from the company would get made custom for them.  But ya that's about the only way to do a collab with Rolex, mad clean

If you want the best looking one with a chain - you need to go with Icee Fresh or Icebox jewelry (although many feel the crown is too big on Icebox's.)  Depending on if you want 10k or 14k they are going to go from just under $1,000 to  $1400 but email for the best price.  Both will come with a chain and both have diamond eyes.  I am not sure if they will custom order them without diamond eyes.   

There are a number of other options for micros at a lesser price point, however you are going to be giving up a lot of look.  Keep us posted on what you decide.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom