**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

^ Oh gawd. That setup is sick. 
pimp.gif

wanna show ppl you got money, show up with this as a "beater" rolex. The canvas band isn't my style it's too "white dude in the hamptons" for me, but these ***** are clean as hell...

the worn out leather look is dope. 
looks so stupid.

wanna show people you really got money? buy a patek.

My finished piece I bought as a gift from Daniels (womens monogram necklace) Can't wait to see it in person. Very happy with how it looks in pics though.

Last edited:
Lol I forgot how ignorant storch's jewlery was. One thing we know, his stuff was real; much of it had to be claimed as assets in bankruptcy proceedings.

Lol I forgot how ignorant storch's jewlery was. One thing we know, his stuff was real; much of it had to be claimed as assets in bankruptcy proceedings.
that stupid ring set him back 7mill. He is a fine example of what not to do with your money. Though many in the hip hop industry will follow his footsteps and have a net worth of nothing in a vary short time.

not sure were I heard it. but , heard Scott Storch is renting out a guest bedroom in south Pilly or NJ from someone. Any thruth to this ?

that stupid ring set him back 7mill. He is a fine example of what not to do with your money. Though many in the hip hop industry will follow his footsteps and have a net worth of nothing in a vary short time.

not sure were I heard it. but , heard Scott Storch is renting out a guest bedroom in south Pilly or NJ from someone. Any thruth to this ?
Could be, i've seen him in a couple interviews recently, he's definitely back in the studio ... Hopefully he can land back on his feet, everyone likes a good comeback 
smokin.gif

Heres some pics of MY **** not what i bought to sell or my boys **** and this ain't even half of it.... Much love to all NTers and God Bless Happy 4th of JULY

MY JESUS AND CUBAN 18K GOLD TOO 

THIS LIVE2HUSTLE LIFESTYLE IS WHAT I'M BOUT... TO EVERYONE OUT THERE MUCH LOVE AND SALUTE TO ALL THE REAL HUSTLERS TRYNA MAKE A BETTER LIFE FOR THEM AND THEIR LOVED ONES. GOD BLESS

Back
Top Bottom