**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Anyone Know What Dimensions A Standard Jesus Piece Like This Would Be?
Went To The A Spot That Has A CAD Machine And ****, Said I Need The Measurements Before They Start
If Anyones Interested In Having One, Planning On Getting A Mold Made, And All You Would Have To Do Is Pay For Shipping 

2.5" without the bail

2.75" high from the lowest point of the hair to the highest point of the head. (3.75" high from the lowest point of the hair to the highest point of the head with the bail)
1.5" width from the far left widest part of the hair to the far right widest part of the head.
Weight should be at 150+ grams, usually at 160-165 grams.

All this info taken from saved pics that Python had posted long long long time ago when he stumbled and conquered the biggest heist on ebay when he purchased that white gold jacob for the LOW :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

A chronological look at Sean Carters jewelry (pictures from Getty Images).

Damn! I hit reload instead of paste about halfway through 2012
mad.gif
Nothing really new in 2011. He mostly wore a variation of the chains pictured below starting during 2012. I'm not going to repost everything from 2011-first half of 2012 because this takes time but I'll post the good ones.

Last edited:
^ missing pics of the 90s OG roc piece and of when he's borrowed Big's tito jesus... But nothing none of us havent seen already...

2.75" high from the lowest point of the hair to the highest point of the head. (3.75" high from the lowest point of the hair to the highest point of the head with the bail)
1.5" width from the far left widest part of the hair to the far right widest part of the head.

All this info taken from saved pics that Python had posted long long long time ago when he stumbled and conquered the biggest heist on ebay when he purchased that white gold jacob for the LOW :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

:smokin I was just thinking yesterday I know a long time ago I posted the specs and was going to try and post them again. I drove 100 miles each way to scoop that Jesus up in one of the biggest snow storms we had that year, and I was :smokin the whole way down and back.

:smokin I was just thinking yesterday I know a long time ago I posted the specs and was going to try and post them again. I drove 100 miles each way to scoop that Jesus up in one of the biggest snow storms we had that year, and I was :smokin the whole way down and back.

Serious? You made it seem like you went around the corner to your local pawn shop. :lol:

Serious? You made it seem like you went around the corner to your local pawn shop. :lol:

Oh heck naw lol. The ride was like 2 hours each way because everyone on the xway was going like 45mph because of all the snow. 45 minutes into the ride I was going to turn around smh. Dude didn't even say he would sell it to me, but hinted to it. When he bought it off his pawn shop buddy it was in Chicago, maybe that's where the confusion is. I ended up picking it up from another pawn shop in southern IL.

Last edited:

That's dedication but I woulda don't the same lol

Oh heck naw lol. The ride was like 2 hours each way because everyone on the xway was going like 45mph because of all the snow. 45 minutes into the ride I was going to turn around smh. Dude didn't even say he would sell it to me, but hinted to it. When he bought it off his pawn shop buddy it was in Chicago, maybe that's where the confusion is. I ended up picking it up from another pawn shop in southern IL.

It had to be one hell of a deal then. :lol:

That's dedication but I woulda don't the same lol

Well truth be told the main motivational factor was I lost out on the Jesus with the brown diamonds that was on eBay about 2 years earlier. Maybe thats on one of the old jewelry threads? Iirc it was on for 5k with a reserve and I offered 5500 and said they would need more money. For whatever reason at the time I could not offer anymore than that and didn't keep their contact info. Nobody even bid on it. For all I know someone else scooped it. Even til this day I always think about how I missed out buying that piece even though I have one. IMO I'd put the Jesus with the brown stones above the one I got. And JC's piece as #1. I like the kufi and the enamel piece is raw too, but that's my person order. The picture attached is Kanyes piece, but it was the same piece identically.
KANYE+CHOCLATE+JESUS.jpg

Last edited:

All this info taken from saved pics that Python had posted long long long time ago when he stumbled and conquered the biggest heist on ebay when he purchased that white gold jacob for the LOW
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Thank You

A chronological look at Nasir Jones jewelry (pictures from Getty Images).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom