**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

I Can Def See Floyd Gettin The Diamond Chain Link Wife Beater Ben Baller Was Talking About On Power105.1 
nerd.gif

Wait.. Golden Sun are those Mayweather bracelets for real? Maybe Moissanite? ...Sheesh if those are for real... wow >D

damn, we got you guys on NT now too? glad to see you guys are doing it big, reppin the 313 :pimp:

NT doing it big i see :nerd:
This thread is the most up to date and influential source of info when it comes to jewels.. Fcknit I'll be the one to say it

I stopped by the National Museum of Natural History the other day while I was walking around the city. Here are some pictures I took from the Jewelry & Gems exhibit (sorry about the iPhone quality pictures). This stuff was even crazier in person.

The yellow diamond necklace here was a mens necklace.

Hope diamond.

I'm getting started on Killa's timeline now
pimp.gif

A chronological look at Cameron Giles jewelry (pictures from Getty Images).

Trolling too hard with this shirt
laugh.gif

Mini Roc piece on the chick

Reminds me of the scene from Killa Season where they are ignorantly betting Gs over Chinese takeout dinner

Killa liked this sweater so much he bought it in at least three different colors

Irv Gotti in the club gettin tipsy

We found Ja Rule

There wasn't as many images for him as I hoped for. I may add some more images from other sources than Getty Images to this timeline later because I feel it wasn't done justice.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom