**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Ninja you got 5 months homie 
laugh.gif

It looks like someone wrote on the bezel with a sharpie on top next to the 2

rotating bezels are dope. help you cook your pasta 

A chronological look at Loons jewelry (pictures from Getty Images).

And that's it
laugh.gif
. The timeline makes sense. Now all we need to know is when ninjahood put it on layaway.

Can't wait for the Birdman edition.
pimp.gif
I'm not sure if there are enough images on Getty Images to do Birdman. There was an abundance of images for the first three I did (P, Ye, and Hov). Enough collectively to piece together a coherent timeline of what they wore over the years. Nas was tougher because there weren't as many images of him on the site. His came out ok, but I know there's a lot missing.

It was time consuming putting these together, but I enjoyed it and I think it offers a new unique perspective to this thread. Many of us have seen all of these pictures (and more) before, but seeing them chronologically is nice. I hope you guys appreciated them.

I'm open to suggestions for the next edition, given there are enough images.

Last edited:
Can't wait for the Birdman edition. :pimp:

I'm not sure if there are enough images on Getty Images to do Birdman. There was an abundance of images for the first three I did (P, Ye, and Hov). Enough collectively to piece together a coherent timeline of what they wore over the years. Nas was tougher because there weren't as many images of him on the site. His came out ok, but I know there's a lot missing.

It was time consuming putting these together, but I enjoyed it and I think it offers a new unique perspective to this thread. Many of us have seen all of these pictures (and more) before, but seeing them chronologically is nice. I hope you guys appreciated them.

Yea man, the pics are sick!

Last edited:
Can't wait for the Birdman edition. :pimp:

post are very appreciated bro.. keep em coming

maybe a diddy,camron,big,pac,jeezy... maybe even soulja boy :lol:

If&co got the gold plated micro Jesus for $300. Will it wear off. Is it worth it

There's one on ebay for $69.99 shipped. I'm not endorsing the seller, so that's at your own risk. Just trying to let you know about other options out there.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom