**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

I went to daniel yesterday to get some wedding bands made. He's taking 7-8 links off a 6 mm cuban and turning it into a ring. black rhodium with black stones. and making my fiancé a 4mm eternity ring with .20-.23 ct. stones. 

I have to go back tomorrow to get her engagement ring polished and i will ask to take a photo with that kilo cuban he has. It's just sitting on the counter, i tried it on and that **** weighs. david, the manager there told me it's going for about 50 stacks. I also saw his versace pieces (on point) and his new jesus pieces, they look on point too. 

I want a silver 10 mm cuban bracelet. I can't afford the gold right now. 

yo if you could snap some pics of the versace pendants pics that would be cool just seeing what versace pieces are out

Father qualmes, as I do agree with what you are saying I meant my question trend wise. Because we all know that it is a trend, just like fruity colored diamonds, black gold, francos, and such.
Ehhhhhhhh the same ones who hop from trend to trend will do the normal cycle but everyone else will stick to um because there such a classic look in and out of the hip hop community

im from miami , and always loved jewelry ....the cuban link is a staple in jewelry , not only hip hop , trust.

im cuban too , and the first thing people wit money say is , our cigars , links , and woman , in that order lol

Last edited:
I don't think there is a sweeter looking chain than a cuban from like 7mm to 14mm. When it gets to like 17mm+, the cuban doesn't look as good in my opinion.

thats what i *** wit triple box lock that ish will not come off your neck my g's you cant just run and pop it like them lobster clasp

Father qualmes, as I do agree with what you are saying I meant my question trend wise. Because we all know that it is a trend, just like fruity colored diamonds, black gold, francos, and such. 
I think the trend (at least amongst rappers) right now is to wear the biggest cuban, the iciest cuban, and/or the most cubans at the same time. They are really getting ignorant trying to one up each other and end up looking like clowns most of the time. I think the trend is going to die when someone ices out a brolic Jay-Z cuban. That would really be overkill.
I don't think there is a sweeter looking chain than a cuban from like 7mm to 14mm. When it gets to like 17mm+, the cuban doesn't look as good in my opinion.
It looks ridiculous. Wearing giant cubans, icy cubans, and/or more than a few cubans at the same time is OD IMO. Just give me one or two cubans 6mm+, 14k+, no ice. Keep it classy.

I think the trend (at least amongst rappers) right now is to wear the biggest cuban, the iciest cuban, and/or the most cubans at the same time. They are really getting ignorant trying to one up each other and end up looking like clowns most of the time. I think the trend is going to die when someone ices out a brolic Jay-Z cuban. That would really be overkill.

It looks ridiculous. Wearing giant cubans, icy cubans, and/or more than a few cubans at the same time is OD IMO. Just give me one or two cubans 6mm+, 14k+, no ice. Keep it classy.
thats a good look, but cubans for me are 7mm and up for me triple box locked with the braclet and a nice 18k Rolex OBAMA smashin em

Back
Top Bottom