**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

didnt even know they made factory rolex's with that much ice

looks terrible anyways

Me either. Its like taking an S-Class and putting a giant body kit with a wing on it, extra chrome trim, window washer lights, and spinning hub caps on it.

Chain is brolic, maybe 14mm piece is nice too from what is seen but too short

14938uq.gif

why the hell cant i post gifs?

Last edited:
you guys had a jesus piece, not the one on the site, the photo i saw, had 3 pieces (gold, rose, and white) can you post it again. I remember it looking really different than the traditional pieces, but people didn't like it. I thought the craftsmanship of the piece was executed nice, but i cannot find the photo online. 
It's the same one as pictured here

Rolling through some emails and there seems to be a lot of questions about VS1 or VVS stones. Word of advice... if a jeweler told you that you are getting VVS stones at $500 per carat, he's probably lying to you.

Last edited:
3 different length chains, and im pretty sure on the last pic even the pendant is smaller if you compare it to his jesus piece.

yea we got an all yellow diamond G piece coming we destroyed his old one it was very bad very low in gold smh but we just recycling the isht and its going to be crazy

Was In A Hole In The Wall Pawn Shop Today, Saw Some Brolic 18kt Solid Cuban Bracelets For Sale, Hope They Dont Get Snatched Up Before Next Friday  

^^^^ Diddy really has some nice classy pieces. By the way I heard a story long long time ago that Diddy had a 10 million dollar or close to that amount chain with a cross but lost it an airport or something like that :x any truth to that story?

Last edited:
Losin a 10 million dollar chain? At an airport? Doubt it. diddy not flyin anything but private...and airport equals a million cameras.

Back
Top Bottom