**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

@ 2For5PurpleTops it most def had to run you more than $15 CAD...joint is fire
smokin.gif
Lmao Love The Monopoly Money Up Here, Thanks For The Love Yall

Everything Finished Ran Me  $163.85 For 43 Grams Of Alloy Plated With 14kt Gold As Many Times As They Could. 

I totally thought that was solid gold.
laugh.gif
Next Time Ahaha...Might Not Get The 16 Gold Fronts Because Of Some Problem In Atlanta So That Might Go To The First Gold Af1 Or Jordan VII

Wanted To Do The Next Air Force One In 14kt, With A Different Bail And Then Enamel Everything White Except The Sole...Always Loved The Gum Bottoms 

Too much ice makes it look like you are wearing that Ace Hood junk that falls apart.

Ace Hood rollie probably was real with a piece of junk aftermarket bezel based on his reaction and him trying to put it back together.

Last edited:
just the price alone should ring alarms bells in your head

bamford ish be spensive.. even 5k would be a bargain for that ish (and i hate bamford)
someone help me... theres a thrift shop in miami, that carries a lot of good come ups. I found this bamford & son x Fragment x Rolex --- the lady said they offered it at 5k and no one bought it and they want to get rid of it at 899.00.... I can't tell if it's real or fake, I compared it to an oyster date sub, everything matches up.... can someone tell me if I should take the risk?? 

does it feel solid, or is it light and kind of shakey?  It kinda looks bang bang, but it might just be the lighting.

It looks like they took a very bad replica and colored it with a sharpie
you guys had a jesus piece, not the one on the site, the photo i saw, had 3 pieces (gold, rose, and white) can you post it again. I remember it looking really different than the traditional pieces, but people didn't like it. I thought the craftsmanship of the piece was executed nice, but i cannot find the photo online. 

TV Johnny?

Crooks and Castles 

Daniel can tighten this thing up. 

Tony Yayo

DJ Paul?

Twista

Pharrell. 

this is perfect. 

Aubrey is wilin with 2 watches

The icing on the cake... NIGO -- still ***** on Jonas (RIP) collection IMO... 

Back
Top Bottom