**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

where is JChambers?? 

nerd.gif

Bruh you are a ******g idiot the watch has .20 pointers in it, the go for no more than 150.00 to 200.00 per stone, that is 5-6k tops to make that's why it was the price it is I could really care less what you think but at least if you are going to talk ******** get the facts straight a simple google search could tell you the price of jewelry I can really tell you must not deal with much jewelry with the outlandish prices and things you rattle off, HA you are really a **** BOY
Your a clown with your COSTUME jewelry

I bet your neck and wrist is green as hell

this is what real diamond .20 pointers look like

Look how big the stones are on your BANG BANG watch.

80% of us in here can tell your watch is fake just by looking at it

Last edited:
There's no need for a new thread though. It'll just be the same thing carried over. This thread is fine as is. With that being said here my only jewelry left since getting rid of everything else. It's an old pic I posted before though.

Last edited:
thats all you need tho^^

that simple piece and chain is perfect.

not too gaudy or tacky but just enough to shine.

There's no need for a new thread though. It'll just be the same thing carried over. This thread is fine as is. With that being said here my only jewelry left since getting rid of everything else. It's an old pic I posted before though.

Youse gotta be trolling.. JUST GOTTA BE.

Why do very few ppl get Rose Gold for jewelry and stick with White and yellow gold?

Harder to match up a whole set. Rose Gold watches arent easy to come by for steals... If you cop at retail you dropping major money. Not too many second hand rose golds.

Bruh you are a ******g idiot the watch has .20 pointers in it, the go for no more than 150.00 to 200.00 per stone, that is 5-6k tops to make that's why it was the price it is I could really care less what you think but at least if you are going to talk ******** get the facts straight a simple google search could tell you the price of jewelry I can really tell you must not deal with much jewelry with the outlandish prices and things you rattle off, HA you are really a **** BOY
Your a clown with your COSTUME jewelry

I bet your neck and wrist is green as hell

this is what real diamond .20 pointers look like

Look how big the stones are on your BANG BANG watch.

80% of us in here can tell your watch is fake just by looking at it
damn homie got caught red handed
laugh.gif

Hell-Rell-2009-02-03-300x300.jpg

"stones ain't dancing!"

Why do very few ppl get Rose Gold for jewelry and stick with White and yellow gold?

Harder to match up a whole set. Rose Gold watches arent easy to come by for steals... If you cop at retail you dropping major money. Not too many second hand rose golds.
bingo.

rose gold cubans are RARE...only 2 i can remember off da bat are sheist bubz and nicki minaj's boy toy....

people who usually request them have no intention of selling em since you usually gotta request them to be made...

its not something jewelers keep a supply of.

But is a pre-owned watch that much cheaper than a new one? I didn't think that these watches depreciate like cars

Definitely... You can get a yellow gold second hand 36mm president for 9-10,000 depending the serial number and year made and such.

They do. Just depends the year, model and serial. That is all. Like a 2002-04 presidential still hitting for 16,000+

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom