**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

This gold coin would be dope for a pendant

"Making money is art"
smokin.gif

http://www.apmex.com/product/68887/2011-1-2-oz-gold-proof-series-of-french-painters-andy-warhol

i always liked prodigy saint Michael pendant
pimp.gif
i only seen like 3 people wit one over the years

nice rope wit the medallion and ciroc is always
smokin.gif

maserati french wit cubans

All I want to know is where is your ice bruh and where are your whips I ain't seen ****
That's cute your at the dealership taking pictures trying to stunt.

The damb dealer tag is still on the key player

First off you guys on here are ******g clowns and are lame as hell serching the net for pics my **** I repeat my **** didnt come from there and I never even heard of theat site tell yall brought it up and, I still havent seen any of your jewels and why the **** this *** *** dude keeps talking bout some Master of Bling ********, first off I've had that wtch sine 06 secondly I dont buy **** off the net I get my **** from a jeweler some of you broke ***** must not know what that is, and finally I not gonna say **** else because I know what my **** is worth cause its insured something else you broke ***** know nothing bout, DAMN **** ***** GET OFF MY NUTS AND POST JEWELS ***** 
your the clown, coming in here posting pictures of your Bang Bang jewelry and trying to pass it off as REAL

you said you never heard of master of bling but how you know they in ATL?

this clown got a $250 watch with a $250 plastic bezel and he thinks he's doin it
smokin.gif

Last edited:
Been lurking this thread for some time and wanted to share this. Got these 2 from LAX a few months back. Wanted something I could rock daily and found these to be perfect.

Back
Top Bottom