**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

medicare is a huge scam too..... people are buying these adult living homes and starting up at home health care services, most of the patients are on medicare or medicaid and the owners charge all this **** to the insurance companies and bill out hundreds of thousands of dollars on patients each year. 

this is exactly what i was talking about, doesnt prove notthin, and fabs piece is still real

after playing this back i dont know why anyone would even post this, the jeweler on the phone didnt make fabs piece

Last edited:
now as far as the new yellow gold stuff goes, anything vintage i assume is costume and plated, anything new and shiny like a cuban id assume would be real in Fabs case

Rich Yung sold out everywhere, pieces from the lines would pop up on ebay for astronomical prices, i mean the fad probably has passed now but at one point there, that clothing line was selling out of stores that actually acquired it

Rich Yung sold out everywhere, pieces from the lines would pop up on ebay for astronomical prices, i mean the fad probably has passed now but at one point there, that clothing line was selling out of stores that actually acquired it
yep it had a big following .

Last edited:
Dubai is crazy with the gold

pure 24k gold statues

Imagine how much one of the statues weigh
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom