**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

it'll be funny to know hows wearing real and whos not..... what i don't get is how are these nobody rappers pushing bents and RR's and rocking fake ****. theres this one dude in miami who has mad whips, mad chains, and makes a living off selling custom leather shirts to ppl. don't know how much of that i believe. a lot of ppl are full of ****. i know grown men, who are professionals, making 500- a mil a year and don't stunt or have half the **** these no name "rappers" or "producers" have. **** don't add up. i wouldnt doubt if a lot of dudes have silver chains. a huge silver chunk with a charm wont cost more than 1500-2000... and thats for a nice piece.  

it'll be funny to know hows wearing real and whos not..... what i don't get is how are these nobody rappers pushing bents and RR's and rocking fake ****. theres this one dude in miami who has mad whips, mad chains, and makes a living off selling custom leather shirts to ppl. don't know how much of that i believe. a lot of ppl are full of ****. i know grown men, who are professionals, making 500- a mil a year and don't stunt or have half the **** these no name "rappers" or "producers" have. **** don't add up. i wouldnt doubt if a lot of dudes have silver chains. a huge silver chunk with a charm wont cost more than 1500-2000... and thats for a nice piece.  

Miami is full of exotic rentals or just your usual type of lease until you can't pay it and hide from the repo man. I know too many of those folks. My dude is a repo man and tells me stories for days of what luxury whip he tows but what's huge in Miami is CC scams now. See it everyday at my job. You can tell too.

Miami is full of exotic rentals or just your usual type of lease until you can't pay it and hide from the repo man. I know too many of those folks. My dude is a repo man and tells me stories for days of what luxury whip he tows but what's huge in Miami is CC scams now. See it everyday at my job. You can tell too.

Elaborate please :nerd:. The last part.

CC scams whats dat 90's ****
roll.gif
i been said Fabs **** was fake or 8k HOLLOW MAYBE 
laugh.gif
i could name a few cats off the head dat yall know who dont *** with fugazi ish Gille da KId Jadakiss Memphis Bleek Lil cease yea cease paper was low  but all his chains was legit alot more underground real street dudes yall dont see dat make guap

ben baller made fab's old chains too...surely those werent fake...

I think his cheese is drying up or he's paranoid about getting robbed.
he ain't really da OD having chain type rapper though....

look how long he's had that flipping SF piece that he just recently put down to rock a plain brolic cuban.

What about da times when he wore 2 Jesus pieces or that big double sided LOSO piece?

Last edited:

look how long he's had that flipping SF piece that he just recently put down to rock a plain brolic cuban.

What about da times when he wore 2 Jesus pieces or that big double sided LOSO piece?

he wore the double jesus for a long while (01-03/04). Then he switched it up for the SF chains (04-06) till he got the Spinning SF piece and Rich Yung Piece (06-08/09). Then he got the LOSO piece (09-11) and rocked it for a while and brough back the spinning SF piece (11-13). these years are rough estimates.

There's just a few pieces that stand out of his which are real. Fab hops on every trend, and most of it bang bang

he wore the double jesus for a long while (01-03/04). Then he switched it up for the SF chains (04-06) till he got the Spinning SF piece and Rich Yung Piece (06-08/09). Then he got the LOSO piece (09-11) and rocked it for a while and brough back the spinning SF piece (11-13). these years are rough estimates.
yeah fab is real old school in da way he rocks his chains...doubt any of that stuff was fake.

both of thoe jesus pieces were known jacob molds and we all saw da loso being made by ben baller documenting da process.

His RY piece was bang bang, pretty sure Loso piece was as well. Double jesus I think were both official.
EDIT: Ninja beat me to it.

Last edited:
fab was one of the few along with slim thug to have a real 4 row diamond chain, and anyone saying his stuff is fake cuz u saw that dumb youtube video saying his rich yung piece is fake, killyoself, if you have proof or pics of him rocking fake stuff just post it, someone here posted very close pics of fabs chains from a show one night and he had an official jesus and SF piece so i dont think he rocks fake stuff

Last edited:
CC scams whats dat 90's **** :rofl: i been said Fabs **** was fake or 8k HOLLOW MAYBE :lol: i could name a few cats off the head dat yall know who dont *** with fugazi ish Gille da KId Jadakiss Memphis Bleek Lil cease yea cease paper was low  but all his chains was legit alot more underground real street dudes yall dont see dat make guap
Yup Jada all the way official, and so is Bleek. I don't think anyone on the Roc ****** with bang, even after the break up

His RY piece was bang bang, pretty sure Loso piece was as well.
david bling made da rich yung piece, i seen in in person in da diamond district...faaar from bang bang..it was just ugly.

and loso piece was not bang bang either...did you forget ben baller made it?

almost done…

PEEP THE RAZOR SHARP LINES!!!!!

The rich yung piece could just be ugly, the close up I seen the diamonds looked fake though maybe just poor quality. And did he have two Loso pieces? The one I'm thinking of was just letters and I've only seen him with it twice

Back
Top Bottom