**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

b106133290_mikewillmadeit_full.jpg

Anyone know what happened to this piece below? In my opinion it's one of the greatest rapper pieces ever.

He got robbed for that in nyc like in 05
no he didn't....that was just a rumor..i was actually at da puerto rican day parade where it allegedly happened.

just a bunch of groupies that wet they panties and ambushed em.

l.jpg

here's one of juelz's goons with it on..

ill tell you what, its probably top 10 pieces in rap of all time.

no he didn't....that was just a rumor..i was actually at da puerto rican day parade where it allegedly happened.

l.jpg

Chains shining dirty pants :rolleyes

l.jpg

Yes, that juelz chain is one of the best of all time. 

If you take off gucci's jewelery he looks like a homeless. whats with the punch stain on his knee? 

I thought that shiest bubz chain came after elz joint tho. He had it way back since his lot29 days too.
naw, if you look at santana's town in da beginning, it has a cameo of sheist bubz and da rest of purple city (he's got da kings jersey on)

and he already had a big rose gold cuban link wit no piece,

he had da purple city eagle made as soon as "purple city byrdgang" blew up

and at that time juelz only had da triple mini dipset eagle chains or running around with cam's diplomat eagle plate.

bigmiketape2.jpg

dropped before...

cover.jpg

Back
Top Bottom