**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Originally Posted by The Rat Pack Is Back

better pic of the jesus pieces
pimp.gif

25ui64o.jpg

heart-attack6.jpg

What's that one Tiny Little Engine That Could chain? Something religious?

Kinda looks like John Goodman's character in the Big Lebowski.

And why does it look like the front & center white Jesus with the highlights in his hair is sticking his tongue out, mocking me?

kanye_west-photo.jpg
he shoulda threw the jesus on acid around the neckjust cuz also.......nah actually no. wouldve messed up the flow of things

eek.gif

Damn Kanye killin' it. Although, I never really liked the tv johnny version compared to the rest of them. Still, it's all lookin'
pimp.gif

WARNING....... ninjahood size pic below....

new slaughterhouse x fluid watch. i dunno #+$! about watches, but this aint bad from a looks perspective.

slaughterhouse-burgundy-watch.jpg

Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

eek.gif

Damn Kanye killin' it. Although, I never really liked the tv johnny version compared to the rest of them. Still, it's all lookin'
pimp.gif
Huh? Johnny did some that 'Ye has on?

Yeah, he had it for sale on his site too, just like the terror squad piece.
I remember seeing that piece up there on hi sight like 3 years ago, but Im sure the picture was stolen because the jesus was too perfect
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

Yeah, he had it for sale on his site too, just like the terror squad piece.
yeah he did.and yeah the pic on the site was stolen but my mans out there went into the store and Johnny had one for sale and it was looking good.

Originally Posted by BigLescobar

I got rid of that 350 gram 12mm cuban, joint was kililn my neck, what do u think will look better with my new piece, a franco or cuban?

lax get at me bout that mueller
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

damn....i still would've kept it

Originally Posted by The Rat Pack Is Back

better pic of the jesus pieces
pimp.gif

25ui64o.jpg
aren't all those just his artist's Jesus pieces? like some of them look real familiar....

and imma cuban fan forever....anything else won't work for me.

From what I can tell, the far left is the OG Jacob x Kanye, the bottom "black" Jesus is GLC's, the far right is TV Johnny's, the middle withthe white streaks is Sean's, and the top "black" Jesus is Murakami.

Originally Posted by King of Chicago

From what I can tell, the far left is the OG Jacob x Kanye, the bottom "black" Jesus is GLC's, the far right is TV Johnny's, the middle with the white streaks is Sean's, and the top "black" Jesus is Murakami.
It looks like there's one more jesus piece below the bottom black one and he got on 6 chains not including that little tiny necklace....

From seeing pics in the past and meeting Cudi the White Jesus from the left is Kanye, middle Cudi, right Big Sean. The middle Black is GLC's, the Rose topI don't know and the hidden one in the back I don't know....I could be wrong though.

One thing is certain they're ALL Kanye's.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

sick.gif

and not in a good way.
yeah ite Q....that framed TS looks good in natural like...its never touchin the Nas N though...but i'm partial to yellow gold

Back
Top Bottom