**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

that kanye picture is dope. i actually like the ones with the two toned hair, he clearly stole that detail from nigos Ape head jesus pieces, which were one ofmy personal fav original pieces

f.y.i. Johnny TV aka Johnny Dang has never done 1 single piece of jewelry for Kanye West.
not 1 single jesus piece on there was made by Johnny. Johnny's bit one of the molds and made it horribly, just like he steals pics of my watches and picsof some of JOBH's stuff.

but the darker diamond Jesus pieces are that way on purpose, but please believe, jacob won't let any bang bang or even close to unofficial stones enter apiece a celeb has after the fred durst/kelis,nas fiasco

'Ye said that when he performed "Can't Tell Me Nothing" Plain Pat, Kid Cudi, Big Sean, Ibn, and Bentley put their chains around his neck....

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
I need to get my cake up

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

The design on that "We The Best" piece looks terrible.
Word thats what I was thinking. It's real sloppy and kinda all over the place. 2 Thumbs down

Nas bought Kelis engagement ring from Jacob in like 03 , and when he took it to get it appraised it was a CZ, and Jacob said one of his guys musta switched thestone or whatever and then gave him the real one and also a free iced jacob watch too from what i heard..... but nas is still cool wtih him and they got theirwedding bands from him when they got married later too..

not sure about fred durst, shed some light on it ben...

jacked from the watch thread

Originally Posted by RFX45

Basel is upon us and plenty of new watches will arise. So here are a few that caught my eye.

Hublot Gold King Power

Not sure about this one but Big Bang Apple

Great Innovation, WiseKey w/ Hublots

Breitling B01 Chronomat
bb01.jpg

More to come as more watches are revealed.

Originally Posted by NikeFlightposite

jacked from the watch thread

Originally Posted by RFX45

Basel is upon us and plenty of new watches will arise. So here are a few that caught my eye.

Hublot Gold King Power

Not sure about this one but Big Bang Apple
eek.gif
I love GREEEN!

I am about to lose my damn mind. I've been lurking these threads for 3 years and still haven't copped anything. I need to get my paper right.
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by NikeFlightposite

I am about to lose my damn mind. I've been lurking these threads for 3 years and still haven't copped anything. I need to get my paper right.
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

i dont feel bad about it, even ninjahood dont got his Jacob Jesus yet........and that was from the 1st volume of discussions
laugh.gif

not to pick on dude................but life throws us roadblocks. wheather it be other material items you want, job, school, w/e

some day.......

Back
Top Bottom