**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

One of the rare times I post here but these seems appropriate here as some may appreciate it.

IMG_5218.jpg
IMG_5381.jpg

IMG_5219.jpg

IMG_5385.jpg
IMG_5391.jpg

IMG_5409.jpg
IMG_5415.jpg

Propably my favorite of all the diamond studded Rolexes:
IMG_5413.jpg
IMG_5414.jpg

How about some Hublot?

41jewels.jpg

The new $1 Million Watch
1M5a.jpg

1M5b.jpg

1M5c.jpg

1M5d.jpg

Originally Posted by NikeFlightposite

jacked from the watch thread

Originally Posted by RFX45

Basel is upon us and plenty of new watches will arise. So here are a few that caught my eye.

Hublot Gold King Power

Not sure about this one but Big Bang Apple

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
look like TD Bank Garden the Celts should get that for winning the division orsomething....nice
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by sdfbheat

Basel is upon us and plenty of new watches will arise. So here are a few that caught my eye.

Hublot Gold King Power

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
look like TD Bank Garden the Celts should get that for winning the division or something....nice
smokin.gif
We don't celebrate Division or Conference championships...

Dope idea for a championship thou
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by bgetsbusy

Originally Posted by sdfbheat

Hublot Gold King Power

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
look like TD Bank Garden the Celts should get that for winning the division or something....nice
smokin.gif
We don't celebrate Division or Conference championships...

Dope idea for a championship thou
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

fair enough
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

they gonna have to fight this year though...they gonna have they hands full with the Magic and the Cavs and no homecourt..

Can't wait for the playoffs in a few weeks
wink.gif

hmmm....
since Jonas stepped his Rolex game up crazy and before it comes bacc with a vengence with these crazy prices! I may have to step up my roley game. my cousincopped a 2009 Daytona SS brand new box, papers, all that for $8,000 recession is crazy!

^^nice ^^, also I dont why why rolex would make that flower dial but then again they are making there watches bigger & better......

btw.... IMO rolex is the best investment you can make, even with this recession they are holding value pretty good

IMG_5413.jpg

The rest are great, but as I sit here and look ^ I have never seen a watch so appealing to me, words can not explain.

One of the rare times I post here but these seems appropriate here as some may appreciate it.

IMG_5391.jpg

Holy...this is my favorite rolex so far.... If my eyes don't fail me this is the President Day-Date II with a factory diamond bezel......I facking love the New bigger Rolexes!!!! and with a diamond bezel....that watch is DOING IT! If I were to buy an expensive watch it would definately be between this one and a Yellow gold Breitling Bentley 6.75 with a brown/black leather band.

LAXRolex do you know anything about these watches???....I didn't think they came with a diamond bezel yet...What's the retail on this one?

Tupac was the first rapper that brought my attention to jewelry, Slick Rick Doukie chains were cool, but not practical. Who didnt want a iced out rolex and adiamond cuban after All Eyez on me came out ?

I cant find any good closeups of the huge pendant he has on in the video, but I remember in the court documents he had payed about 70gs at the time for it.

Is there any OG LA cats that can tell me what it was, I thought it was a versace head, but never got to see a good pic of it..

I dont care what anyone says, PAC set the mold on what people want to accept as a gangsta rapper, nobody before him schooled us on whips, jewels and clotheslike him- all others followed.. � �

Back
Top Bottom