**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Nice, just run the gold cuban trend right into the ground. 

Cuban - Check
Rolex - Check
Nice scarf 
laugh.gif

naw i mean he had money troubles or something like i said i could be thinking of someone else but this was like a year ago

Probably all on credit and leased. He makes 4k/month with Cash money records and BET, MTV, VH1 are all known for paying very little. 

I'm pretty sure he just transferred as many of his assets as he could into his mother's name to avoid being bled dry from child support.

yes you are right probably, i remember it was some kind of lawsuit/child support and they had announced he had no money but i didnt remember details.

Probably all on credit and leased. He makes 4k/month with Cash money records and BET, MTV, VH1 are all known for paying very little.
:lol: if you really believe what you just wrote.Dude has so much bread sitting in his moms account its not even funny.

laugh.gif
if you really believe what you just wrote.Dude has so much bread sitting in his moms account its not even funny.
Hey i know it hurts when you find out you're favorite rapper is not rich but it's the truth. Why do you think he took a job with BET? 

Hey i know it hurts when you find out you're favorite rapper is not rich but it's the truth. Why do you think he took a job with BET? 

I always assumed it was because his music career had stagnated, and they presented him the opportunity so he was just like "Why not?"

Son is easily sitting on at least 10, so I figured it was more to keep himself busy and build new connections than it ever was about money.

I always assumed it was because his music career had stagnated, and they presented him the opportunity so he was just like "Why not?"

Son is easily sitting on at least 10, so I figured it was more to keep himself busy and build new connections than it ever was about money.
Lol sitting on 10 million? he owes the IRS 90k and got 2 vehicles repo'd.

Back
Top Bottom