**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Hey i know it hurts when you find out you're favorite rapper is not rich but it's the truth. Why do you think he took a job with BET?
Get out of other mens pockets
Oh im good man, just stating the obvious. You know talking about other mens jewelry isnt the manliest thing right?

Probably all on credit and leased. He makes 4k/month with Cash money records and BET, MTV, VH1 are all known for paying very little.
laugh.gif
if you really believe what you just wrote.Dude has so much bread sitting in his moms account its not even funny.
Hey i know it hurts when you find out you're favorite rapper is not rich but it's the truth. Why do you think he took a job with BET? 

For the record, Qualmes previously stated that his favorite rapper is Slowbucks. Bow Wow got dough. Which one of yall in here got good enough credit, paystubs or bank statements to lease lambos and ****? I dunno bout yall, but broke to me is not hqving anywhere to live or any money for food, yall act like it means only being able to afford a $2500 a month lease instead of a $4000 car payment. Dude damn sure aint there yet.
Rich people don't get cars repo'd...

:lol:

whos salty

why you guys care so much, this is a thread about these dudes jewels and money

whats the damn difference?

Repo and foreclosure don't always mean broke, sometimes income decreases a little and they're advised to cut dead weight and pointless monthly payments, that doesn't mean they don't have $ in the bank. Unless any of you are their accountants it's all speculation.

Last edited:

Repo and foreclosure don't always mean broke, sometimes income decreases a little and they're advised to cut dead weight and pointless monthly payments, that doesn't mean they don't have $ in the bank. Unless any of you are their accountants it's all speculation.
Ya i dont think he's broke but he is def worth under a million. I dont care what the average man makes but i have to admit it is fun making fun of someone who brags about all their jewelry and cars when they actually dont got it like that.

Ding Ding Ding!!

Ya i dont think he's broke but he is def worth under a million. I dont care what the average man makes but i have to admit it is fun making fun of someone who brags about all their jewelry and cars when they actually dont got it like that.

That is indeed being salty but anywhoo

For the record, Qualmes previously stated that his favorite rapper is Slowbucks

:rofl:

Now dudes are complaining about too many cubans being worn :lol: . Better than all that monkey stuff being worn over the past years

Back
Top Bottom