**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

new pickup. story on it goes that it was bought in 04 for me and it was intended to be given to me when i graduated college. i was supposed to graduate in 07, but i didn't end up graduating till 2011 because i left school and changed majors. after i graduated in 2011  it was forgotten about until this month when it was given to me 3.5 years after i graduated. i believe it was purchased at a police auction or an estate sale. its from the year 1996, 18k and stainless steele. ref number 16233. I was never really into the 2 tone thing so i was not really trippin about not getting it. I'm keeping it tho since graduating college was a big accomplishment for me.

new pickup. story on it goes that it was bought in 04 for me and it was intended to be given to me when i graduated college. i was supposed to graduate in 07, but i didn't end up graduating till 2011 because i left school and changed majors. after i graduated in 2011  it was forgotten about until this month when it was given to me 3.5 years after i graduated. i believe it was purchased at a police auction or an estate sale. its from the year 1996, 18k and stainless steele. ref number 16233. I was never really into the 2 tone thing so i was not really trippin about not getting it. I'm keeping it tho since graduating college was a big accomplishment for me.

That joint is nice man. Congratulations on graduating by the way. Besides the face looking fogged up like the headlights of an 02 Benz it's in great shape!

Clean watch dude. Enjoy that **** and pass it down to your kids when they graduate. 

Cute watch

Heading to the jeweler this weekend to get a quote on my pendant.  Will keep you guys updated 
smokin.gif

I am in the market to buy a Cuban link chain but I rarely buy jewelry. My budget is 1k and I am wondering what kind of chain can I get for that price? I am not looking for something too flashy and I understand that 1k is a bit low for cuban links. The lenght of the chain would be 22 inches and I am open to any kind of gold 10k-14k.

Any recommendations? I saw somebody speak highly of Rey on Instagram and he appears to provide decent prices. Thanks for the help guys!

I am in the market to buy a Cuban link chain but I rarely buy jewelry. My budget is 1k and I am wondering what kind of chain can I get for that price? I am not looking for something too flashy and I understand that 1k is a bit low for cuban links. The lenght of the chain would be 22 inches and I am open to any kind of gold 10k-14k.

Any recommendations? I saw somebody speak highly of Rey on Instagram and he appears to provide decent prices. Thanks for the help guys!
I dont think rey does cubans that small but you should be able to get a 4mm from Daniels in 10k or 14k. imo that's the best size with a nice small pendant. Remember though 22" is pretty short so do the measurements before you order.

I feel lame for asking you guys a bunch of questions but I just found a vintage Versace medallion w/ chain from 1990.  Would you guys go for that or a new medusa medallion made of real gold?  I'm pretty sure vintage Versace is silver dipped in gold, but the chance to get original Versace is tempting. 

I would never buy anything thats plated and i wouldnt wear anything with the medusa and greek key if it wasnt made or designed by Versace. If it was a nice original 18k gold vintage piece at a good price that would be cool. 

I would never buy anything thats plated and i wouldnt wear anything with the medusa and greek key if it wasnt made or designed by Versace. If it was a nice original 18k gold vintage piece at a good price that would be cool. 

Some is plated some isn't. All those big heavy Versace and Chanel chains are plated but Versace makes lots of solid 18k stuff. 

Back
Top Bottom