**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Some is plated some isn't. All those big heavy Versace and Chanel chains are plated but Versace makes lots of solid 18k stuff. 
Are you talking about vintage or what they sell now?  All the chains on their site are metal / brushed metal.

This is the vintage one though:

Both. Iv'e seen alot of vintage and modern solid 18k gold cuff links, rings etc. But all the heavy stuff is usually gold plated (Vintage and modern). That pendant looks plated but you will have to ask the seller. 

Looking for a christmas gift for the wife.

Looking at the IFandCO sale but not sure...

get some earrings or an angel necklace setup...I dont know if she'd wear JUST a cuban but any of you ballers *cough* @nikehead  *cough* chime in on what you got your girl.

The amazon marketing dude can chime in too.

Hell, anyone can...I'm asking yall for help

Happy Born Day Hov :smokin

Does anyone have size comparison pics of the nano and micro Jesus pieces?

And the baby cherub?

Planning on taking advantage of this 25% sale, but I want to know how large they are when worn

Any help would be greatly appreciated

lol, no love for the micro pieces? cant all b coppin the brolic 15mm chains and bracelets....i was lookin at that micro jesus as well. i want my set up to b 2 shorter chains wit micro pendats and then a bigger pendadnt on a longer chain. one dayyy....

lol, no love for the micro pieces? cant all b coppin the brolic 15mm chains and bracelets....i was lookin at that micro jesus as well. i want my set up to b 2 shorter chains wit micro pendats and then a bigger pendadnt on a longer chain. one dayyy....
if thats what you like then go for it, myself I wouldnt spend the money on something so small

Anything less than an inch incl. the bail looks kind of feminine imo. Plus its a rip off, thats why they dont list the weights of their items.

I can't go any larger than a baby Jesus.

I don't have the bankroll right now to cop anything bigger than the baby anyways and I'm considering just passing on both the others and just copping the baby itself.

Or maybe a baby and a micro. For some reason I want 2 chains

Thanks man, its 9mm.  Post pics when you get yours.  It was usually a 22inch necklace but my jeweler cut 6 links off the bracelet for fitting and added it to the necklace

Last edited:
Curb link still considered a cuban link? Only difference is the edges are curved and cubans are more rectangular? any one know if this is correct?

Back
Top Bottom