**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Originally Posted by RFX45

I haven't seen this before, an IWC Portuguese Chrono with a diamond bezel, which is quite unique because it appears to be inside the case.
I'm not sure if I like it or not though.
this is clean as hell
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I like the fact that the diamonds are inside the case, under the crystal. Very understated.
I also like the fact that i has a anthracite dial, not many Portuguese's out there with that dial color.
They say it is possible to have the diamonds outside but with the Portuguese's thin bezel, I'm not sure how that could work.
It is a watch ordered from IWC directly and cost $16,000 Euro's and supposedly has 84 pieces of diamond.
Info on how many karats on that watch is still pending...

Originally Posted by NLV esq

"and im hyped to see this new nlv x 206 x if&co jointimage"

KingTre: When you buy one of our Jesus Pieces I will hand deliver it to you in the Bean !!!!!!!
The delivery will take place in the Corner Mall right on Washington St.
In the back were the dude sell that Rice/Chicken & Noodles for 5 Bucks !!!!

roll.gif
i'll save u the drive and meet you at M Sun- we can still getchicken+noodles

Originally Posted by Rjwco

LIKE I SAID BEFORE IF ANYONE WANTS TO KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THE JESUS PIECES JUST PM OR EMAIL ME AT [email protected]
So you can turn NT into a consignment store for your watch auctions that probably very few people in this thread give a damn about, but youwon't put info out there about a piece that a bunch of NTers would be interested in?
eyes.gif

So you can turn NT into a consignment store for your watch auctions that probably very few people in this thread give a damn about, but you won't put info out there about a piece that a bunch of NTers would be interested in?
eyes.gif

yes.

To be fair, I don't think I've seen him post prices of too many things ever.

What mm are these "beaded" chains usually? 4 good?

laugh.gif
smh.gif

Could've sworn someone mentioned Minaj worked at a Red Lobster or some Restaurant in Harlem or the BX.

Back
Top Bottom