**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

laugh.gif
smh.gif

Could've sworn someone mentioned Minaj worked at a Red Lobster or some Restaurant in Harlem or the BX.
Yeah some on did say she worked in Co-op City Red Lobster but I never saw her before.

sick.gif

Could've sworn someone mentioned Minaj worked at a Red Lobster or some Restaurant in Harlem or the BX. Yeah some on did say she worked in Co-op City Red Lobster but I never saw her before.

If this is true, I hope the girls I know that worked there will give me some info. Only if I knew this sooner, I saw this one girl that used towork there in the deli.

Losos Way
pimp.gif

There is no Competition 2
pimp.gif

good looks on that vid haze, i hope Fab come through with some heat on these projects.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

laugh.gif
smh.gif

Could've sworn someone mentioned Minaj worked at a Red Lobster or some Restaurant in Harlem or the BX.
laugh.gif

now she out in china spending yensezez

gotdamn, jeezy and the dude with the gucci visor iced out.

what is the pendant under the A in the first pic tre posted? anybody make it out?

you talking about on jeezy? classic snowman and one of the wings logo joints-

the other dude middle piece looks like a hand throwing up W maybe
nerd.gif

Yea i see jeezy joints, it kinda look like hand but i wasnt sure. He got a few brolic pieces though. More pics are needed, who is he btw?

same day i guess

nas-and-jeezy2.jpg
nas-and-jeezy.jpg

floor seats @ Hawks

i needa go down to atl again

i would appreciate if any of you could point me in the right direction..

im looking for the background setting (pardon my ignorance for not knowing the proper name) of a Cartier Seatimer 2790, the watch itself is black/white..thatwould be the part were the hands and the numbers are located..i called various vendors here in miami including the 2 Cartier stores but they wouldnt give meany info unless i brought in the watch..the watch itself is in the dominican republic..so i would appreciate if anyone could help me out showing me where can iget this online or something like that.

couple observations....

Jeezy be everywhere
laugh.gif

Ray J has always been a simp...
smh.gif

did fab say "a dude outta LA named Kobe..."
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

and that street fam peice is one of my all time fav's... quality of the stones must be
pimp.gif
cuz everytime i see that joint it be splashin light rays n mycorneas... every single time... dont make no sense.... maybe he gets it cleaned daily?

Originally Posted by StephonUrkel

couple observations....

Jeezy be everywhere
laugh.gif

Ray J has always been a simp...
smh.gif

did fab say "a dude outta LA named Kobe..."
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

and that street fam peice is one of my all time fav's... quality of the stones must be
pimp.gif
cuz everytime i see that joint it be splashin light rays n my corneas... every single time... dont make no sense.... maybe he gets it cleaned daily?
a couple more:

Biz is lookin BAD

Kid Capri looks old as hell, cot damn.

Conversely, has Ray J aged a day in the last 10 years?

Back
Top Bottom