**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Originally Posted by The Rat Pack Is Back

a5g4qo.jpg
Whose this?

we made another 2 row channel set baby IF cross
and a baby jesus piece..... for the clean classy grown man look.
should be good sellers in this economy... both hanging from diamond cut beaded chains
nothing spectacular, but definitely an everyday set up I appreciate
CHANNEL_IFCROSS_BABY_JESUS.jpg

Cross is definitely rockable... I like the crown of the baby jesus, but other than that it just looks weird... Maybe its the hair...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by BENBALLER

we made another 2 row channel set baby IF cross
and a baby jesus piece..... for the clean classy grown man look.
should be good sellers in this economy... both hanging from diamond cut beaded chains
nothing spectacular, but definitely an everyday set up I appreciate
2 weeks or so sir
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

embarassed.gif

i would take the LAX jesus over the one ben just posted easy....
I'm sure it's quality, But the mold look middle-of-the-mall status.

LAX won. Never thought I'd say that...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Barack 0drama

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

embarassed.gif

i would take the LAX jesus over the one ben just posted easy....
I'm sure it's quality, But the mold look middle-of-the-mall status.

LAX won. Never thought I'd say that...
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

i feel you though. prolly the weakest piece ben ever posted imo. to each their own though

I understand these are budget pieces, but the shape of the cross looks like someone put it in the microwave for a couple of minutes and let it melt...

Originally Posted by Vancity74

I understand these are budget pieces, but the shape of the cross looks like someone put it in the microwave for a couple of minutes and let it melt...

damn i just peeped that- gotta be the pic? i dont know i got some other pix of that joint and its clean- been debating on that or a small cluster cross

like ben said there pieces for the economy

I like the cross & the jesus is pretty straight

I got these brand new breitlings yesterday and display model 2009 movados

movados stepped there game up a bit they made there watches bigger and better cheap

I rather live outside my means and save up like ninjahood if it was that serious then a rock economy friendly setup. Now that I look at the cross too, yea theyboth weak. Its like your just payin for the "icee fresh" name. What's the point of economy setup honestly when jewelry is something extra.....notneeded. Like how cats would be like you budget baller how you coppin a 02 Range Rover in 2009? Shoulda copped you a honda instead.

Back
Top Bottom