**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

COKC_AKUYAElqoS.jpg

I rocked silver until I had gold money. And I plan on buying a silver Cuban cuz I don't care to spend the extra to get white gold. Don't trip player, do you.
Exactly!! Im in the process of buying a house, so no way im dropping thousands for a chain right now.

Yeah man your Silver is straight! I posted my first chain ever on here a few months back n dudes just laughed cuz it wasn't gold. Enjoy yours as much as I enjoy mines!

Yours looks good, 9mm? Thats what i wanted but he was out so i got the 7mm and 11mm bracelet.

Call it poverty jewelry or what have you, but i love my silver miami cubans i picked up from daniels when i was in miami last week.

Well I wouldn't call it poverty jewels since pure silver costs like about 47 cents a gram right now and last I checked silver jewelry was like 2-3 bucks per gram.  If you get some more you should ask them if they make chains with something called argentium silver, it's supposed to tarnish less/not tarnish at all but I'm not sure I believe this.  There's also this alloy that uses palladium with the silver that's supposed to tarnish less and look whiter but I reckon it's kinda expensive.  Palladium isn't the most common thing but neither is silver according to recent propaganda.

Last edited:
Well I wouldn't call it poverty jewels since pure silver costs like about 47 cents a gram right now and last I checked silver jewelry was like 2-3 bucks per gram.  If you get some more you should ask them if they make chains with something called argentium silver, it's supposed to tarnish less/not tarnish at all but I'm not sure I believe this.  There's also this alloy that uses palladium with the silver that's supposed to tarnish less and look whiter but I reckon it's kinda expensive.  Palladium isn't the most common thing but neither is silver according to recent propaganda.

Ya i paid 2.64$ a gram

Get outta here with that not copying your favorite rapper because you got silver.

If anything it's a worse attempt.

Gold or nothing. Keep it moving with the silver talk. Silver is cool if it's not a Cuban or trying to replicate any other design that's popular in Gold.

Get outta here with that not copying your favorite rapper because you got silver.

Gold or nothing. Keep it moving with the silver talk. Silver is cool if it's not a Cuban or trying to replicate any other design that's popular in Gold.
Stop sounding so ignorant b
If you like the style and want one why wouldn't you get one that you can afford?
At least he didn't cop the silver then plated it and started frontin
Let him cook fam

Stop sounding so ignorant b
If you like the style and want one why wouldn't you get one that you can afford?
At least he didn't cop the silver then plated it and started frontin
Let him cook fam

At the end of the day, gold is worth it and there is a reason people buy gold.

Are we really giving credit for not copping fake jewelry?

I actually prefer tarnished vintage looking silver over shiny new looking silver. A smaller silver chain like 2mm x 26" with a religious medal would be more my style.

Some people pay alot for accessories and fashion, some people pay a little.  Let that man wear what he wants.

You would not have known it was white gold unless he told you.  

Anyway besides that looking to cop a Cuban I've been lurking in this thread for a minute and I see it's either Rays or Daniels. how much should a 24-26 7mm run me any idea? Perferrably 14k. Was gonna contact them both but then I copped another chain that I found that I liked ("figaro")

Anyway besides that looking to cop a Cuban I've been lurking in this thread for a minute and I see it's either Rays or Daniels. how much should a 24-26 7mm run me any idea? Perferrably 14k. Was gonna contact them both but then I copped another chain that I found that I liked ("figaro")
Check Daniels website and look at the prices then offer him a bit less. I would stick with the Figaro though, you cant swing a dead cat without hitting someone with a cuban link.

Check Daniels website and look at the prices then offer him a bit less. I would stick with the Figaro though, you cant swing a dead cat without hitting someone with a cuban link.
Ok thanks last time I was on here I seen that someone said he was ig exclusive. Ima check it out thanks fam. And I plan on keeping the figaro,it's just too short. Where's some good spots to check out pendants that ain't taxin?

Ok thanks last time I was on here I seen that someone said he was ig exclusive. Ima check it out thanks fam. And I plan on keeping the figaro,it's just too short. Where's some good spots to check out pendants that ain't taxin?
Depends on the style you want man. For custom made stuff with diamonds i would suggest GoldenSun or Icebox on here. For smaller machine made stuff like crosses, religious charms, you should check out sarraf.com. They got tons of chains too. I got this from Sarraf, 5mm x 28" & 32 grams in 14k.

Last edited:

Some people pay alot for accessories and fashion, some people pay a little.  Let that man wear what he wants.

You would not have known it was white gold unless he told you.  

Y'all can't be posting silver in here. Thats like posting your Seiko and Timex watches in here.

I swear some of ya'll can't read.

My point is ya'll who are saying it's good he got silver because at least he isn't getting a gold plated copying his favorite rapper.

That **** makes no sense....

Like I said stay in your lane.

if silver is what someone likes or all they can afford so be it, there's no rules to the jewelry thread lol

my personal preference would be rose/yellow/black rhodium plated before white gold or silver

Y'all can't be posting silver in here. Thats like posting your Seiko and Timex watches in here.

Oo **** we must have misread this was the gold only thread, not jewelry which would be any type of metal. Im sorry sir well get back to gold talk for you.

Back
Top Bottom