**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Last edited:
Pretty much any link.

Many Hispanics
I'm looking to buy a 14kt 8 inch 5mm Miami Cuban bracelet.. I went back in the thread and saw someone mention sarraf.com. Just wondering what everyone thinks about them? It's 15.91 grams for $708. I want a lobster clasp too

I want something to have for life, so I want to make see what u guys think? This is the link http://www.sarraf.com/products/14k-Yellow-Gold-Miami-Cuban-Bracelet-5.0mm-8-Inches.html

Terrible deal. Thats 45 dollars a gram for a tiny bracelet.

Terrible deal? No. With the 10% off it is only 40/gram ($637). It's only 16 grams so you're not gonna get something that light for 30/gram. Try Daniels or Rey's you might get it a few bucks cheaper but 40/gram is a good price.

Terrible deal? No. With the 10% off it is only 40/gram ($637). It's only 16 grams so you're not gonna get something that light for 30/gram. Try Daniels or Rey's you might get it a few bucks cheaper but 40/gram is a good price.

What's the 10% code :nerd:

Is there a big noticeable difference between 5 and 6mm in person? I'm watching some videos on YouTube and now the 5mm seems kind of small

A 6mm 8in is 23.02g and $1,112

Last edited:

What's the 10% code
nerd.gif

Is there a big noticeable difference between 5 and 6mm in person? I'm watching some videos on YouTube and now the 5mm seems kind of small

The code is "DISCOUNT10". For the difference between 5mm and 6mm you gotta look at a ruler. A 5mm and a 6mm is small in my opinion. If you're going over 5mm than hit up Rey @ https://instagram.com/reysgoldandcash/ he will give you a better deal.

What's the 10% code
nerd.gif

I have a 7mm 10k 8.5 inch 34.1 grams cuban from daniels that im thinking about selling

You don't think 40 dollars a gram is a bad deal for 14k? I have 22k pieces that I paid 35.00 a gram.   No offense to the jewelers in the thread but buying jewelry retail is dumb.

Your crazy if you paying 40 dollars a gram for 14k anything.  

Last edited:
40/gram is a bad deal for a 200 gram chain but for something that weighs only 16 grams than yes that is a good deal as far as retail goes. I think you choose jewelry more based on the price where as someone like me chooses it on design. Not a bad thing. If you want a good selection you have to buy retail. That 22k chain you bought was probably a pawn shop or a private sale so you cant compare it. I just recently paid $200 for a pre owned 6.5 gram 10k madonna medal because it was so hard to find and to be honest i would have paid even more. 

Last edited:

40/gram is a bad deal for a 200 gram chain but for something that weighs only 16 grams than yes that is a good deal as far as retail goes. I think you choose jewelry more based on the price where as someone like me chooses it on design. Not a bad thing. If you want a good selection you have to buy retail. That 22k chain you bought was probably a pawn shop or a private sale so you cant compare it. I just recently paid $200 for a pre owned 6.5 gram 10k madonna medal because it was so hard to find and to be honest i would have paid even more. 
Yes and no.  That particular chain, was a pawn shop.  My 18k pharaoh pendant and chain and paragliding jesus/rose gold rope was bought retail and I got really good deals.  3-5 dollars per gram over gold value.  

A crappy piece even if its cheap is still a crappy piece.  You can choose jewelry based on design and not get ripped.  I need to start a jewelry buying service looking at some of these prices i see people paying for pieces that are readily available for 20-25 per gram.  

This is my oppinion, but I think I have one of the coldest non jesus set ups in this thread.   

That guy has got so much play from NT and he doesn't even come on here.
Yes and no.  That particular chain, was a pawn shop.  My 18k pharaoh pendant and chain and paragliding jesus/rose gold rope was bought retail and I got really good deals.  3-5 dollars per gram over gold value.  

A crappy piece even if its cheap is still a crappy piece.  You can choose jewelry based on design and not get ripped.  I need to start a jewelry buying service looking at some of these prices i see people paying for pieces that are readily available for 20-25 per gram.  

This is my oppinion, but I think I have one of the coldest non jesus set ups in this thread.   
Pics?

Damn that's a nice pharoah piece, I'm jealous

18k and the shawl is blue lapis lazuli. The bale has Egyptian symbols engraved all around it.

Im currently using it as a charm on my cuban bracelet. Its for sale too.

Last edited:
Thoughts on a getting nail bracelet thats not cartier? Like still in gold but just not from cartier, I want something for my wrist and like the design but the extra money for it being "cartier" is crazy

Thoughts on a getting nail bracelet thats not cartier? Like still in gold but just not from cartier, I want something for my wrist and like the design but the extra money for it being "cartier" is crazy
The kingdom is within you.  Although owning various second and third hand cartier bracelets myself I think that it's probably a good idea to just get one that looks the same if you're really that concerned about the money.  A second hand/pre owned Cartier piece with proper papers shouldn't be that expensive but it appears that they are.  I think I read somewhere that the Juste Un Clou wasn't made for awhile and was kinda difficult to get when it was reissued.  Unrelated but I think those are cool when they're black rhodiumed. 

Back
Top Bottom