**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

won't post it here because goldensun and icebox will just knock the fact that it's not 100% perfect (some porosity in the cast
frown.gif
)
Why would I do that?

Last edited:
Not hating but thats a screwy pendant, shouldve made him watching the bird instead of tryna clap a bird pecking his face off?

Either solid rhodium or solid platinum, but rhodium plated 18k?

Who wouldve known the diff b2ween that and rhodium plated silver, silver plated brass?  Chrome spray painted play-dough?

Not hating but thats a screwy pendant, shouldve made him watching the bird instead of tryna clap a bird pecking his face off?

Who wouldve known the diff b2ween that and rhodium plated silver, silver plated brass?  Chrome spray painted play-dough?
i'm going to assume ignorance here. in the story of the saint gebre manfas qeddus (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gabra_Manfas_Qeddus) the bird is very thirsty and asks him to drink. gebre manfas lets him drink from his eye.

no such thing as solid rhodium. most white gold is rhodium plated, almost all modern white gold is. that's standard stuff that your jeweler or even Ben Baller does. there's pluses to working with gold over platinum that i can cover if you want. there are also newer "ultrawhite" alloys you can use for WG but they are brittle and hard to work with.

Are you serious? all white gold is rhodium plated.

For those that own a medium size Jesus piece (3 inches), what mm cuban do you wear them with it?

Last edited:
heard mixed reviews on trax

what's the nt verdict on trax?

they're legit, mostly catalog stuff

but a good online database of stuff 
exactly this.

if you go to the showroom in nyc they're nice and courteous. will work with you on price and straightforward.

Where did you get the bead chain from?  MM?
local jeweler in nyc called sean's diamonds. easy guys to work with.

it's this exact chain that is also available at traxnyc, but shortened a bit: http://www.traxnyc.com/Mens-Chains-...-34-Inches-4mm-44.5-Grams-bs_1-item40782.html

Is there a bracelet where you can take out some links and make it bigger or smaller? My daughter is 4 months, and I want to buy her a bracelet that she can wear now, and potentially grow into.
(Kind of like taking links out of a watch)

Thanks in advance

Pretty much any link but it's going to be tough finding a bracelet that will adjust from 3 inches to 7 or 8 inches when they are a teen.

You can also get the adjustable Semanario bracelets. My girl had a bunch of them that she melted down and turned into 2 sets of earrings last year.

Last edited:
exactly this.
if you go to the showroom in nyc they're nice and courteous. will work with you on price and straightforward.

local jeweler in nyc called sean's diamonds. easy guys to work with.
it's this exact chain that is also available at traxnyc, but shortened a bit: http://www.traxnyc.com/Mens-Chains-...-34-Inches-4mm-44.5-Grams-bs_1-item40782.html

I bought my bracelet from Sean's Diamonds. Good people. He told me he'd buy my gold back for the same price he sold it to me if I wanted to use the money to upgrade. Thought that was dope.

I bought my bracelet from Sean's Diamonds. Good people. He told me he'd buy my gold back for the same price he sold it to me if I wanted to use the money to upgrade. Thought that was dope.

that's good business. bought a piece way back in the day from a local store that had a similar policy, but their's was 10% less than what you paid.

Back
Top Bottom