**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

I personally think he is because he still he has a mansion, and always has new luxury cars plus the lifestyle he lives. Not to mention Numerous people very close to him have gone down for drug trafficking. He could just be a credit card scanner though.

Nah. He's not a swiper FOH.

So just cause he has 60k to spend on chains he's pushing weight ? The guy could be in debt. Look at Sean Kingston, he's got jewelry and you know he's broke. 
Stealing @DCAllAmerican  troll wave...
mean.gif

You mad you're not getting any attention?

So just cause he has 60k to spend on chains he's pushing weight ? The guy could be in debt. Look at Sean Kingston, he's got jewelry and you know he's broke. 

Nah you don't get it cause you from CA

I know real street hustlers from NY who be wondering also, they don't go to work like you with 401k plan at all.

I want in. :nerd:

Last edited:
He sold off a lot of the assets he could and had when he was bubbling. Soon enough he wont have anymore of it and that debt will catch up to him unless he gets caught pushing before hand

Not surprised. The jig is gonna run out soon for him. Them checks aint floating how they used to. I dont even think he has the NJ studio thats a couple blocks away from my parents spot. Whenever I was home I used to always see him passing by in his white Bentley and some other toys

rough times
sick.gif
thats why he's on love and hip hop.... 

as a rapper you should always secure your $... before buying houses, chains, and cars, invest in something that you can live off when you retire. I hope he still has those millions of $ in jewels to get back on his feet. 

Juelz probably at his peak was worth $1.5 million

Naw, maybe 10...2005 was huge for him...but damn **** 11 years ago...and no new album since.

He at one point was waaaay bigger than lil wayne...

Jim Jones moved to Miami and Cam bout to retire...this dude Juelz should've been making moves...

Naw, maybe 10...2005 was huge for him...but damn **** 11 years ago...and no new album since.

He at one point was waaaay bigger than lil wayne...

Jim Jones moved to Miami and Cam bout to retire...this dude Juelz should've been making moves...

Last edited:
I won't discuss the money but I just wanted to make it clear that at no point was juelz bigger and than lil Wayne

Back
Top Bottom