**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

The jesus face pendant is probably the 2nd most common behind the cross since theres like 1000 variations of cross pendants, everyone of all religions where that cross pendant including atheists and folks that are agnostic

so  me and my homie where arguing about gold plating because he was debating on buying a Figaro gold plated bracelet. im just like don't do it because it isn't worth it to buy something that's not authentic in my opinion. what do you guys think?

Bottom Line. If you wear something that represents something in which you don't believe in then you're a poser. Plain and simple.

Last edited:
so  me and my homie where arguing about gold plating because he was debating on buying a Figaro gold plated bracelet. im just like don't do it because it isn't worth it to buy something that's not authentic in my opinion. what do you guys think?

tumblr_nnn71dnMQI1rbtacqo1_500.gif

"take that monkey ish off u embarrassing us"

Went to sarraf today to scoop up some gifts for my sons. I was overwhelmed by the concentration of jewel shops in a 50 yard radius (LA area). I purchased my stuff from sarraf with good custy service. I felt like I could of gotten a better deal through other shops at the slauson swap meet since I was paying cash. But you will have to worry about quality/authenticity/haggling at certain shops at the swap meet.
I reccomend them for online purchasing or to gage a price for items of ur interest.

Last edited:
lol @ taking that boy's comment as a personal insult or something. for the record, hamsa symbols are observed by both jews and muslims. and to be 100, you rocking a 10k+ JP is NOT a showcase of your religious affiliation or pride, you either just a goon influenced by hip hop culture, someone who appreciates jewelry or you just trying to show out and look baller... at the end of the day, this is a jewelry appreciation thread, not a "is you buying this JP for the reasons we deem are acceptable or else we question your judgement" thread... gimme a break boys

Last edited:
First off nobody is even talking about Hamsas, so you can PM yourself and argue with yourself about that because that's not what we're talking about. Which hip hop rappers wore a Jesus Piece that were Muslim though or practiced another religion? How can it be hip hop when none of them have done it.

You're incorrect, you're rocking a Jesus Piece due to religion. If not you're a poser and lost.

Lol @ "your just a goon influenced by hip hop" bro wtf are you even talking about.

This kind of stupidity has to be learned. One can't be this stupid. Someone taught you.

my guy, why you so extra aggressive/defensive with all your posts/thoughts? if you don't like what i'm saying, pay me no mind.
better yet, just back outta this thread all together and check out TAY, cause you clearly got some testosterone to release my boy.
frank mucus mentioned hamsas. but oh wait, you prolly just auto rep and accept everything he types as fax like the other sheep cause he's your "dad" as well, right? bet.
anyway, i wasn't saying it like a negative when i said one of the reasons one might wear a JP is cause "you just a goon influenced by hip hop" because:
1) correct me if i'm mistaken, but wasn't the OG JP commissioned by tito for the GOAT in the first place? (east coast, beast coast) Not like it originated from the pope first.
2) i include myself in that category. i am christian orthodox and i have a bunch of religious pieces... but, no one in my church who doesn't listen to rap music even bats an eyelash when seeing a JP, or thinks about copping a JP when they think to buy a religious pendant... but seeing it all over the hip hop cultural scene and being worn by my favorite rappers when i was in grade school created motive for me to want one, the religion wasn't the sole source. but at the same time i'm observing lent by abstaining from cigarettes and eating no meat etc... but because my reason for wanting a JP is biggie and not the religion, i must be lost right? ok man :lol:
3) what i spend MY money on or why i spend MY money the way i do is no one else's business. and even aside from that, trust me, no one gives af about your thoughts about their reasons for having a JP. if you got an extra 10 stacks to throw on your neck, pretty sure you not worried about another man's thoughts. but please, do continue to act like you top cadet in the JP police academy cause you're real good at that.

Last edited:
my guy, why you so extra aggressive/defensive with all your posts/thoughts? if you don't like what i'm saying, pay me no mind.
better yet, just back outta this thread all together and check out TAY, cause you clearly got some testosterone to release my boy.
frank mucus mentioned hamsas. but oh wait, you prolly just auto rep and accept everything he types as fax like the other sheep cause he's your "dad" as well, right? bet.
anyway, i wasn't saying it like a negative when i said one of the reasons one might wear a JP is cause "you just a goon influenced by hip hop" because:
1) correct me if i'm mistaken, but wasn't the OG JP commissioned by tito for the GOAT in the first place? (east coast, beast coast) Not like it originated from the pope first.
2) i include myself in that category. i am christian orthodox and i have a bunch of religious pieces... but, no one in my church who doesn't listen to rap music even bats an eyelash when seeing a JP, or thinks about copping a JP when they think to buy a religious pendant... but seeing it all over the hip hop cultural scene and being worn by my favorite rappers when i was in grade school created motive for me to want one, the religion wasn't the sole source. but at the same time i'm observing lent by abstaining from cigarettes and eating no meat etc... but because my reason for wanting a JP is biggie and not the religion, i must be lost right? ok man :lol:
3) what i spend MY money on or why i spend MY money the way i do is no one else's business. and even aside from that, trust me, no one gives af about your thoughts about their reasons for having a JP. if you got an extra 10 stacks to throw on your neck, pretty sure you not worried about another man's thoughts. but please, do continue to act like you top cadet in the JP police academy cause you're real good at that.

What?

I mentioned people who wear any and every religious piece together as clowns. How you finna mix and match religious jewelry cause it's obvious then you'd look confused.

lol @ taking that boy's comment as a personal insult or something. for the record, hamsa symbols are observed by both jews and muslims. and to be 100, you rocking a 10k+ JP is NOT a showcase of your religious affiliation or pride, you either just a goon influenced by hip hop culture, someone who appreciates jewelry or you just trying to show out and look baller... at the end of the day, this is a jewelry appreciation thread, not a "is you buying this JP for the reasons we deem are acceptable or else we question your judgement" thread... gimme a break boys
What are you even saying.

lollll.. very easy to do that homeboy, but you got any words of your own? or you only good for judging other people's thoughts?
nice gif btw, i'm sure that really captures your rxn well.. hold this like for your contributions g

and franky all i was saying was, based on what you said, someone would look confusing to you if you saw them rocking a hamsa and wasn't a certain religion.
but since jews and muslims both observe it, you could see someone with a hamsa and a star of david, or an allah piece and a hamsa. even kyrie iriving got a big hamsa tatted on his arm and he practices christianity. i have a hamsa too. but ultimately, why is it anyone else's business as to what my reasons were for buying wearing my jewelry? i dropped the money for it, i'm not confused.

anyway, let's get back to the jewelry dogs, i'll post some of mine this weekend.

Last edited:
I would wear a Buddha over a Jesus piece but I don't practice either so I would feel weird wearing one. Plus I'm not Asian :lol:. I grew up Catholic and had a silver cross when I was younger.. That's the staple for me, I didn't see JPs until I started going online and all that stuff

I like the combo of gold and jade..it looks nice to me..maybe I could get a jade cross :nerd: :lol:

**** it.. I'm in! Of course people who don't practice Christianity rock JP's! And if ur in the mindset of me, u simply believe in "GOD"... which gives u the freedom to borrow the best parts of whichever one u want. I was raised Christian, kinda converted too Islam, then realized religion is no better than this gang **** and dropped it all! Almost became Rastafarian but them ****** don't eat meat except fish! I'm good!!

Back
Top Bottom