**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Thursday-April-6th-2017-Nas-Queens-Takeover-At-Angels-Gentlemens-Club-59.jpg

so many of these club photo sites....hard to keep track of em all.

dope chain man... 9mm is actually a good size for every day wear...i need to get my money right so i can cop a 10mm cuban in the future... and what length is nas wearing? thats a perfect setup with a piece imo

dope chain man... 9mm is actually a good size for every day wear...i need to get my money right so i can cop a 10mm cuban in the future... and what length is nas wearing? thats a perfect setup with a piece imo

Nas looks like a 22-24 inches long chain.

a Cuban length of past 26 in do you guys think you could only get that custom made? been to Kays, Jareds all dem fancy folks and the longest they got is 24in

id say about 26.

You're going to get ripped off at those places paying $50 a gram

Anthony Anderson was on Desus and Mero this week with a nice semi subtle but chunky af Cuban

Can anyone guess the mm and length?? I read he about 5'10 if that matters

This is what I aspire to cop one of these days

I will if I have to but I'm not exactly ready to make a purchase yet, I feel dumb calling and asking a few questions then saying "ok thank you I'll call back in a month when I'm ready to put in an order"

Nothing wrong with asking for the price. You don't walk into a car dealership and ask about a car and it's price and when you hear/see the sticker price and be like "ok" I'll just save more till I have enough for this, do you?

I only go into the car dealership when I'm ready to buy, I'll look online for what I want and to get prices before I walk in but when I do walk in I'm ready to purchase. Like I said, I will call but I don't see why they wouldn't answer an email or text, Norma answers within seconds usually or minutes when u text her.

Will @ Icebox be mad busy and he's not usually the best at responding to texts, but gets around to it. Sometimes you have to blow him up, but thats only if you have the money ready. He answers questions regardless and is easy to work with tho.

Last edited:

Anthony Anderson was on Desus and Mero this week with a nice semi subtle but chunky af Cuban

Can anyone guess the mm and length?? I read he about 5'10 if that matters

This is what I aspire to cop one of these days

thats like 13mm-14mm, not exactly subtle :lol:

Last edited:
https://www.bijouteriegonin.com/ Jesus piece came in the mail and wanted to do a quick review for anyone that was interested. It's basically the IF&Co mold set in brass in whatever color you want. It took about two months to arrive from china.
for what it is, it's not a bad looking piece, the funny thing is the chain it comes with is like three times heavier than the actual pendant. I'd never rock my real jp to most of the clubs I dj, but this one id have no problems lol

Prolly charged dude 25k

They did'nt give info on the price of the piece but the chain was around a rack. :lol:
Mayer took to Instagram to flaunt, proclaiming it “THE TINIEST CHAIN IN MUSIC (Emphasis is Mayer’s own.)” Mayer paid jeweler Ben Baller “like $800″ for the white gold chain. According to Baller, he had to go to Estonia to find a precise enough laser machine to engrave Mayer’s latest album title, The Search For Everything, on the back of the 2.7 gram, 14k chain. (Jesus’ eyes are twin VVS diamonds.) Baller managed to finish up the chain just in time to present it to Mayer before his show in Los Angeles.

Any you guys with kids (under a year) get your little one a chain or bracelet?

Thinking of getting something for my boy

Get him the John Mayer Special. :tongue:

Seriously tho and no disrespect but I think jewelry on little kids is tacky. But do you.

Back
Top Bottom