**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

anyone that could make a OG sized ROC chain is usually certified by Rocafella brass.

da differences of da pieces tend to be da diamond pave work (older ones tend to be a lil more crude) and bail size (OG jacob ones had small and really big ones to accentuate and accomodate a Cuban link)

pic floating around of chief keef and rocky, rocky sporting one of those dipset eagles. 

ill see if i can find that joint. 

why does ross jewls always look suspect to me? 

iverson had one some nice diamond chains in that complex video buying kicks. 

he finally spending that nba money i see. 

flex shake the block logo is clean

and that murakami ye piece is a classic, looking stupid heavy. 

does anyone have clear shots of Puns Tombstone TS piece? 

i want to compare it to joes remake (not really a fan of the yellow gold with yellow stones) 

all i can find are the usual google images of it

got da questioned answered.

overall looking back, these dipset chains are some of da better versions ever made... [emoji]128077[/emoji]

troy aves set up isnt bad but it could have for sure been done a lot better. 

the cuban is too big for the piece, its also a very big contrast (flooded vs not flooded at all)

jimmy did a good job on the chains. 

question that comes to mind immediately is where did juelz get his ace cards done.

Always wondered what happened to that big *** plate Cam had. Didn't one of the weed carriers inherit it then got relieved of it? Or am I thinking about someone else

Last edited:
Always wondered what happened to that big *** plate Cam had. Didn't one of the weed carriers inherit it then got relieved of it? Or am I thinking about someone else
i remember juelz having it after cam not sure who got it after that

for those who are aware ya prob seen this picture float around a few times. 

easily one of my favorite set ups from the era. 

nothing but respect for these two brothers.

RIP to <----

those adidas shell toe pendants were a bit ahead of their time (some of ya fav jewelers are producing similar pieces till this day though i have yet to see a bigger/similar size)

Tut had some set ups as well, this is that nugget era joints.. 

yes the price of gold was on the other side of the spectrum compared to todays market but you really had to be 

a diffrent type of person to be walking around jeweled up safely. 

this pic was posted before, but why not? respect is due if youre walking around with a cross the size of toddler.

understand thats not an artist, and the streets of NY made chiraq look like Beverly hills.

all that leads me to this brother right here. 

not many people were ahead of there time and sported stones in their pieces. 

bracelet, ring, and watch were flooded. 

do the knowledge if you dont know. 

they removed the plate behind it

so its just the eagle when you see whoever wearing it these days

aint even going to lie ..the plate is what makes it dope...someone should do a update smaller version of it

Back
Top Bottom