**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

been debating getting a similar pendant + chain as the mario gold star (+black diamond eyes) pendant
other than ifand co, any other recomended jewelers to hit up that have high quality and might be a little cheaper? want to see if anyone with good work can get it done a bit cheaper

thanks!

been debating getting a similar pendant + chain as the mario gold star (+black diamond eyes) pendant
other than ifand co, any other recomended jewelers to hit up that have high quality and might be a little cheaper? want to see if anyone with good work can get it done a bit cheaper

thanks!

Those look like catalog pieces since so many other jewelers have it. It even looks like jimmy boy has the ifandco Jesus piece in his latest instagram post

F jewelry district. I went to one of the top rated on yelp. Trying to charge $37 a gram :lol:
That might be the problem right there. These jewelers get a little recognition and start acting like they're celebrity jewelers. The district is hurting a little so if you walk around you can get better deals. But it all depends how committed you are to trying to find that better deal since there's so many little shops. I know after asking like 3-4 of them I just give up and grab some dim sum :lol:

lloyd-banks-of-gunit-is-photographed-for-usa-today-on-february-19-in-picture-id469073642

What do jewellers usually charge to melt down a chain to make something else? I have a chain 47 grams wanted to make a pendant with it

Most I’ve dealt with just give you scrap value for your trade and still charge normal price for whatever else you’re buying

no one is beating Florida prices....
How are the experiences with the major Florida Jewelers looks to me everything is custom made and nothing is for sale that's already made with these guys like reysgoldandcash

I don't trust Jewelers even the ones I buy from so me buying online is a crap shoot

I think I would be happy with the end product
I just find it hard to be satisfied with a big purchase of jewelry by mail or online site
Without seeing it before hand knowing exact weight & bargaining for the best price

But yeah their prices can't be beat by nyc jewelry shops for 10 & 14 k pre gram

That's one of the reasons I might give into reys

Back
Top Bottom