**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

7944BDB8-1F1D-4EDE-86DD-A62CDFD40A54.png

How many mm do y'all think this Cuban is?

way CHEAPER...

i can't front on their craftsmanship thou....

Where do you recommend? People in here kept saying 47th st and when I went, the only “deal” I found (10k at that) was from some elderly lady with a shoddy looking booth lol. Other say you can get 14k at less than 40 a gram but I’ve been to a lot of shops in the past few weeks and none have had deals like that

I know him personally but I don't think anyone else on the board has ordered, I may be mistaken

Is that if you buy it or sell it because that's a good deal. One shop at the district had it at $30 if you buy more than 100 grams too.

Buying a 100 gram 10 or 14 k chain at the current market prices is just a waste of money unless you really got it like that

The only type of gold to hold that price at a high gram weight is bullion gold 20k gold or up That includes Platinum

The only worthwhile value on a 100 gram or more chain either 10 or 14 karat is if the price of gold goes up to $2000 an ounce or If you got that same chain 15 to 20 years ago

At $30.00 a gram that's $3000.00 for a 14 k chain if you can get that price
If you sell that same chain today with current prices you would be doing good getting $20.00 back if you sell it but still talking a major loss

Don't forget a jeweler or a pawn shop will not give you the scrap value price they want to pay less as possible
Know the gold price when buying or selling to get the best deal

Higher gold content will give your more of your money back if you sell it for cash or trade it in for something else

Diamonds I know nothing about gold I learned a lot in the past year and already had some knowledge on how the gold retail jewelry market works

Last edited:
It’s cheaper but not cheap lol

A lot better then nyc Price wise that’s for sure but not everyone can afford a 100 gram chain

my last chain was 280 grams and i feel like its small now, da chain imma get now (which fortunately im pushing back to before da summer because imma buy a college ring for graduation) is gonna be 400 grams minimum. 14k..

don't look at it as spent money either...gold is fungible, so its basically having a savings account on your neck.

Back
Top Bottom