**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

would this be a good buy? shopped NYC downtown and they were charging $550+
Fullscreen capture 162018 32841 PM.bmp.jpg

Fullscreen capture 162018 32849 PM.bmp.jpg

my last chain was 280 grams and i feel like its small now, da chain imma get now (which fortunately im pushing back to before da summer because imma buy a college ring for graduation) is gonna be 400 grams minimum. 14k..

don't look at it as spent money either...gold is fungible, so its basically having a savings account on your neck.
400 grams if you can do it bless you

Last edited:
would this be a good buy? shopped NYC downtown and they were charging $550+
Fullscreen capture 162018 32841 PM.bmp.jpg

Fullscreen capture 162018 32849 PM.bmp.jpg

make sure this is what you want its very small

thats $46.52 a gram thats very expensive try for $35.00 a gram
i personally think thats too much also if you want the same weight

Did you go to canal st
You can get the same chain I’m sure at that price of cheaper at the same weight or even bigger

Last edited:
my last chain was 280 grams and i feel like its small now, da chain imma get now (which fortunately im pushing back to before da summer because imma buy a college ring for graduation) is gonna be 400 grams minimum. 14k..

Ninja : You don't need the heavy 14k chain , we should save our paper for an NT summit in the DR next summer

Last edited:
I’m stationed over in Bahrain and I’m shopping for gold in the Suk areas.

You can make some good deals with the owners out here.

I’m stationed over in Bahrain and I’m shopping for gold in the Suk areas.

You can make some good deals with the owners out here.
I was stationed over there in the 90's...ran through so much gold over there. What's the per g prices over there? still all 18k?

I was stationed over there in the 90's...ran through so much gold over there. What's the per g prices over there? still all 18k?

I'll be heading to the suk in a couple weeks to start on a couple of pieces. There is one guy we all go to. I'll post his prices and info. He works with folks stateside as well.

I'll be heading to the suk in a couple weeks to start on a couple of pieces. There is one guy we all go to. I'll post his prices and info. He works with folks stateside as well.
Nice. It's been a while, but I think the place I used to go to all the time was called Classic? maybe? in the Yateem Centre...might not even be there at this point haha
Are they pretty current on links and other things? Everything was a little behind back then

Nice. It's been a while, but I think the place I used to go to all the time was called Classic? maybe? in the Yateem Centre...might not even be there at this point haha
Are they pretty current on links and other things? Everything was a little behind back then

Gold city is where we all go now. The guys name is Lasheen.

Here is his FB profile.

https://www.facebook.com/lasheen.pp

You can haggle with these guys.

I'm getting 4 carat studs for my birthday. My jeweler told me he will look out for me and get them in for only 6k .

Last edited:
Yeah, ya'll serious in here lol

i can't even imagine what other people in here our dropping on stuff

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom