**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

it looks like they mixed a couple of bezel settings amongst the prong pave settings in that roc piece?

yes, thanks. I thought that's what they maybe but I feel like they should have continued with another one or even two to convince me but then maybe that would look crowded.

Speaking of roc pieces. Jay with the white joint with yellow diamond champagne bottle

0CD8F552-05EF-4EA9-B89C-B9649E760708.jpeg

Anyone notice that lax's Jesus mold is now popular.

Before it was the bootleg version of the Ye piece.

Lax's
ballout-gbe-lax-rolex-jesus-piece.jpg

laxrolex-lax-jewelry-co-yellow-gold-matte-sand-blasted-jesus-piece.jpg

Now 50 has one, aydin, rafaello and others also sell it

jewelers are notorious google images sniffers, and since this thread is probably da number 1 destination for all rap jewelry, they probably copied from da various floating images.

As clean as this is, I think jewelers making crew chains that aren’t authorized isn’t the move. We don’t know who this is for but that’s fake flagging

Reminds me of that choke no joke vid where Dame runs up in the Avianne’s(if I’m not mistaken) who that unauthorized roc piece was for and took it. Which I don’t blame them on doing

some people look at it like coppin authentic jerseys of players...

i wouldn't do it unless i was somehow involved in da movement.

As clean as this is, I think jewelers making crew chains that aren’t authorized isn’t the move. We don’t know who this is for but that’s fake flagging

Reminds me of that choke no joke vid where Dame runs up in the Avianne’s(if I’m not mistaken) who that unauthorized roc piece was for and took it. Which I don’t blame them on doing

Link to that video?

Back
Top Bottom