**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

cent-during-the-preshow-interviews-on-the-mtv-news-platform-at-the-picture-id2441083

cent-during-the-preshow-interviews-on-the-mtv-news-platform-at-the-picture-id2441115

cent-congratulates-eminem-for-receiving-the-award-for-best-video-from-picture-id2441694

^something tells me 80-100k each lol... i feel like i looked that **** up when i was a kid. although, it was probly on TraxNYC site... so probly a ripoff.

edit:
lol found it

https://traxnyc.com/Mens-Bracelets-Mens-Diamond-Bracelets-Princess-Cut-XXXL-Bracelet-item2235.html

trax one was doo doo...mad cloudy....

there was a bracelet of similar girth on ebay years...went for about 75k...heavy as ish!

if i won da lottery if get me one in rose, yellow, and white... they were popular in da early 2000's when da money was really out here...

I wanna say Prodigy had one of those big, brolic bracelets too. If done properly those bracelets had to weigh a ton.

I wanna say Prodigy had one of those big, brolic bracelets too. If done properly those bracelets had to weigh a ton.

his bracelet looked like a line of solar panels.

he was one of da first rappers to go crazy with bracelets.

Ben Baller's Roc piece's negative space (da bare metal) looks fantastic...looks like its raised higher then usual and extra sharp.

da pave stones are also extra tight, especially for how small da stones are. well done.

I think he doesn't like the design of the IF & CO official logo is what he meant? What did the Jacob Roc pieces look like on the back, was it just that small J&Co like we've seen on the bail of a jesus piece or was it like this:
s-l1600.jpg

Last edited:
trax one was doo doo...mad cloudy....

there was a bracelet of similar girth on ebay years...went for about 75k...heavy as ish!

if i won da lottery if get me one in rose, yellow, and white... they were popular in da early 2000's when da money was really out here...
Sell some of your property in the DR and cop some bracelets .

Back
Top Bottom