**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Looking to upgrade my 6mm 10k to much bigger, like 11mm or 12mm 10k. Daniel or Rey?

Also, thoughts on 10K? Should I aim for 14k? Or does it not matter? I seen some pieces at IF and Co, and saw a lot of 10K out there.

I prefer 14k at minimum but if it's a piece you'll be keeping for a long time and not looking to trade in then 10k should be fine.

I prefer 14k at minimum but if it's a piece you'll be keeping for a long time and not looking to trade in then 10k should be fine.

Thanks man, I'll probably go with 10k, wouldn't look to trade anytime soon but if anything upgrade if needed. Do you have a 11mm or 12mm on your jesus pieces? I have a 3" with bale jesus, so seeing if that size is fine. frank mucus frank mucus

Thanks man, I'll probably go with 10k, wouldn't look to trade anytime soon but if anything upgrade if needed. Do you have a 11mm or 12mm on your jesus pieces? I have a 3" with bale jesus, so seeing if that size is fine. frank mucus frank mucus

Two of mine are barely 4" and the other two are bigger than 4" and I have an 8mm cuban. At 11 or 12mm it's going to look brolic. They might not fit through the bail.

Does 10k jewelry brake your skin out. My cousin lost a bet against me playing some madden games. He’s gonna give me his 10k chain, bracelet, and ring after losing a bet. I have sensitive skin, I can’t wear silver because my skin breaks out. Will my skin break out if I wear the 10 k jewelry I won?

My mom claims she can’t wear 10k for the same reasons. Idk if she’s just being fancy though :lol:

Does 10k jewelry brake your skin out. My cousin lost a bet against me playing some madden games. He’s gonna give me his 10k chain, bracelet, and ring after losing a bet. I have sensitive skin, I can’t wear silver because my skin breaks out. Will my skin break out if I wear the 10 k jewelry I won?
Charmin-Ultra-Soft-Mega-hero.png

yeah I have what's considered sensitive skin as well as the cuban made of 10 karat gold ; I used to believe that it messed with my skin on account of the 10 karat gold but then I washed the chain every day and that seemed to resolve the problem. If you're constantly putting your skin in contact with metal full of skin greases and bacteria it could get gross. If you wanna save on the cuban, consider something pre-owned; I see them on fleabay in 14k karat for around $28.50-$32.??ish per gram.

Back
Top Bottom