**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

How difficult is it for a jeweler to fix a pendant after it's made? Golden sun messed up my Benz logo SMH. He said he was going to show me progress pictures while making it but nope he just made everything before I saw it. It was suppose to look exactly like the pusha t chain. So the rendering look exactly like it but the back had a gallery so it looked hollow. I told him to make it solid and that's it and agreed to pay more for that. So today I'm ready to pay the chain off and he was like I'm done making it I was shocked cuz I thought I would see it first. So he sent me the video and it has a gold mirror background behind the Benz logo. It doesn't look bad but it's not what I wanted. Plus if the background gets scratched it would look terrible

just got off the phone with them and they are going to fix it to how i like it.. should look like the pusha t piece and the bale was too small for my chain so they are making a bigger bale with more diamonds.. i was getting worried too thank god they are fixing it... they said it should be done by monday or tuesday cant wait to see it...

if they didnt fix it this is how it would look like but just picture this pendant but with a benz logo... not a bad look but not what i wanted plus that gold background will get scratched easily...
PastedGraphic-1.png

Last edited:
Does 10k jewelry brake your skin out. My cousin lost a bet against me playing some madden games. He’s gonna give me his 10k chain, bracelet, and ring after losing a bet. I have sensitive skin, I can’t wear silver because my skin breaks out. Will my skin break out if I wear the 10 k jewelry I won?

Does 10k jewelry brake your skin out. My cousin lost a bet against me playing some madden games. He’s gonna give me his 10k chain, bracelet, and ring after losing a bet. I have sensitive skin, I can’t wear silver because my skin breaks out. Will my skin break out if I wear the 10 k jewelry I won?

As long as it’s not gold plated you should be good

Never been a big fan of wide pendants but thats sick. Joints are doing the macarena

Back
Top Bottom