**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

29097c6622fcad29b0cc6e7402e126bb--biz-markie-comment.jpg

im trying to find the pics of his tut piece, they tried him on that piece but never got it im sure hes got it stashed.

and some other guy got a cuban chain from reys and it had holes in it... this is why i would have to get my chain in person

Reading stuff like this is stopping me from making a Purchase with these guys
It’s tempting

when it comes to jewelry you have to see it in person no matter what the price is

Stuck in bed sick so thought I would take y’all back wit me. Pulled out a few old Source mags
was this one in a source magazine as well?
tumblr_lkzn8bHSX91qdudjxo1_540.jpg

I think Ninjahood is the first person to ever bring attention to this piece. Honestly I think it may be better than a Jacob jesus piece but I'll bet it's long gone.

Where at? Looking into getting a rope myself

Jacoje site you ordered the Franco from could probably beat or come close to the price . Brandan was willing to sell me a 18k 26 gram for 175 more than I spent on the 14 k chain from my local guy. I should've got back to him if I was settling on a 14k chain .

My local guy ordered it for me . The rope chain is 30 grams 14k for and 14k cross is 11 grams = 41 grams total.

Reactions: uno
was this one in a source magazine as well?
tumblr_lkzn8bHSX91qdudjxo1_540.jpg

I think Ninjahood is the first person to ever bring attention to this piece. Honestly I think it may be better than a Jacob jesus piece but I'll bet it's long gone.

i think its a old catalog piece thats long been discontinued...tried looking for it everywhere.

Back
Top Bottom